where bush is correct

Originally posted by Zee Zee

He also smells like and ape or monkey creature

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by shaolinmasta

bush looks like an ape or monkey type creature

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by BOZACK

he also speaks like an ape or monkey creature

I think we've got a monkey-like creature on our hands.

About the medicine thing, that's funny. They're doing the same thing for my lovely Russian Marlboros. Funny, you can have orginizations like NAFTA and the WTO as long as the consumer's not the one ultimately reaping the benefits. Hmm... odd.

The guy's a goddamn joke.

From crude articulation to blatant euphamisms all the way down to a substance-littered past coupled with an 'incarceration before rehabilitation' drug policy. Except when you're doing on coke off daddy's pocketbook and stature-whoring your way through college... then you write a book about it and you're purged of all sins and accountability for your past.

Shortest war ever. Huh? Bringin the troops home. Wha? Finding Bin Laden? Hmm? Kill Saddam? Where? Bin Ladens family affiliation? Eh? 166 billion dollars spent so we could stick 18-20 year olds in the middle east with their thumbs up their asses with no clue what the next objective might be? Nah...

Nah. Scary Evil Doers, a man in a turbin, Big Bird, and the Brotherhood of Mutants are coming for you in your sleep! Red threat! Blue! Orange! Green! TUSCAN! TUSCAN! TUSCAN!

The increased threat is a lie.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

i'm a more elequent speaker than bush, and i dropped out of high school.

someone post the article about bush not being accepted to the local 'community college' law school in texas, right before he was accepted at yale.

bush is a dick face.

"America needs to ask ourselves, is our children really learning?"

- the dub himself

Archived