my sketch!!

Koin_1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

kool thanx for ur replies.. im gonna change it around more, give it a bit of color and stuff,i will post more of what i do with this.. is there a thread were u can post ur sketch u r ment to paint and then post it done like painted??? :confused:

i like the character its quite easy for me to do..

can any1 think of a background i could use when painting this.. i dont want to make it look a mess. so..

:o

Originally posted by toad_AAA

nekro's hand is the most ugliest shit ive ever seen

Man, i don't get manicures or anything, but ladies compliment me on my nice nails all the time, and there's lotion in every room of the house.:clown::chicken::clown2:

In any event, you get the idea.

Originally posted by drink40s

i dunno what in the fuck is influenceing either of your guys handstyles, but its not a good thing. and the first coin was better than the second and there both pretyt bad, work on handstyles

eh, maybe, the first one has to many bells and whistles, and the second one needs to be less connected

Originally posted by Nekro

OK this is quick and messy but you get the idea.

http://unixpunx.org/albums/album05/Coin.sized.jpg'>

em, this looks gay and ur hand is pish, work on ur own stuff dont try n give me ur pointers plz..

ive been working on those letters made them more round too off some of the jagged bits n bobs that were stupidly shit, and the dexter is ok.. ive been doin diff characters since then..

anyway thanks for the feeeedback on it..

koinOne

F**k the h8rz :hatred: :mad2: :evil: