so theres this dumb wigger last night, right...

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kilo7-

-seeks

What do you think you'd have done if you wern't surrounded

by people you know? What would you have done if it was just you,

in a strange city where you couldn't pull out any friends or favours?

if im in a city where i dont know anyone, of course im gonna be alot less brazen, because who knows who the kid is, or who he knows. but even if i didnt know anyone at the bar, i could tell the kid wasnt about shit. anyone that has to act that hard right off the bat, to someone who was being as polite as i was, is fronting. i apologised twice to him, and each time he started acting harder. anyone that is actually tuffduty, wouldn't need to flex on someone for nothing like that. and on top of that, his boy, was giving the 'yo man, dont blame me, this is all on him' face. another sure sign that dude was a hoe. plus, he was just stupid looking. i could have used the jedi mind trick and had him smash a bottle over his own head.

seeks/when the gat is tucked, i'm fat as fuck

Guest HESHIANDET

i can think of 2 people who are both serving well over 2 years for stabbing people AT a show.......

of course they had records but you know...

annnd, i tend to act more retarded when i leave the sweetness that is philly.

I forgot to mention seeks, handing out the flyers was a trip. 'OH shit ANTICON!' their eyes got all big and glassy, like kids on christmas morning. funny shit

Also, I'm officially deaming all fuckwads by the bar retarded. I personally just like something to lean on and a pretty thing to look at, but dont think it doesnt come with a price. On my right a guy leans over every five minutes, " look at the tits on that blonde." On my left, "why you lookin at me like that? you trying to start some shit?" alcohol and egos just make my day.

i wouldnt call laughing at you because you wanted to fight me over banning you, 'backing down'. i would just call the whole thing dumb.

but whatever.

another hip hop show last night, no wiggers. no drama. just homies.

seeks/we're all friends here

Archived