so theres this dumb wigger last night, right...

seeking

i am yet to have a wiggah do me right. so caught up on the ghetto complex from the ghetto when theys not ghetto.

i know people from the ghetto and theys the last you nail it on. you know? im well raised but i been through drugs, murder, death, time and probation on top of hustiling and world wide living but im cool for the most part.

fuck shit. its all about your crew family click, not necissarly blood lines.

"To God Who is All." -Q-Bert.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i woulda stabbed that bitch then fucking masterbated on his face and into his wound so hopefully my semen and his blood contrast and create some kind of super virus that automatically sets him on fire and then becomes airborne and kills everyone else there except me because my semen is the cure for it. so the only way you can save your own life if by guzzling my cum, and the only people i would save are hot brunette girls wit huge tits and scars.

tacobellvirusstarterbitchslayer.

please tell me that when you heard eminem was coming out with a clothing like especially called "shady limited" or what the fuckever it is called you didnt know what kind of kids would buy that shit. heres a little hint and maybe this can paint a vivid picture. your at the mall eating say your pizza. you happen to glance over and you see a 4'11 fat white girl. really bad bleached blode hair. huge jnco jeans that make her look even shorter. and some dirty ass keds. shes probally rockin a ball necklace too. now she has on a xxxxxxxl eminem shady whatever hoodie that comes down to her knees. and who you think shes with? hes fuckin white trash boyfriend that is wearing some sort of faded black icp hoodie and rockin that matching ball chain and some filas. thats who wears shady shit. white trash wanna be gangstas or something of that sort... may god have mercy:D

You hate people because of the gear they be wearing?

Roca and Sean John ain't all that bad...there is SOME taste associated with those lines.

Anywho, back to the topic of the post.

Seeks, I would've loved to heard about Dibbs stomping that kid, but oh well. Dibbs is one boss dude....in the Scribble Jam (as gay as it is) '01 (I *think*) video he was chillin' with some dudes in an elevator then all of a sudden he punched one right in the gut...I mean you could hear the shit. What a badass. And that prank phone call to the 5th Element where he bitch-made Filipe (sp?) and K-Salaam on seperate calls. Dude is retarded funny. Then again, you said whenever he's around, everyone seems to be retarded.

-

when shit comes down to it, no hesitation

actions speak louder than words in all situations

do what we gotta do, set it off let is loose

fuck it, we ready for confrontation

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

and the only people i would save are hot brunette girls wit huge tits and scars.

holler for the hottest things in the world.

shady limited is nothing but the white mans 'FUBU', i aint mad at it.

sure id never rock it, and wearing kind of automatically nails you down as trailer trash, but whatever, if that's your gig, then so be it.

seeks/top is roc, you know the rest, big ass bucket of frozen water on my chest...

this may speak more to my lack of a life then anything but..

so i read the initial story last night after inhaling lots of paint fumes, which ussually causes me more active dreams.

::::::::--------------------------------------::::::::

I get news theres a writers house party. I show up do the scet knock. the door opens to a hughe black dude yelling at me, " who you know kid?''

"seeking", i reply

"yo, *******!"( some name i dont remember, must be seekings real name).

After a minute of being pressed chest to chest with dude, i feel a sharp thing at my neck, and from around behind dude steps seeking, 'thug of the year'. He gets me into an interigation closet/room dealie and starts grilling me about who i am and who i know and how i got to the house.

some how we get out side to a corner store where i'm supposed to steel beer to prove how down i am. The inside of the store is all Club like, lots of music and people. I go to the bar and tell the bar tender i need beers. He laughs and says " seeking sent you huh?"

I am totally confused and muster something to effec of, " yeah, I need beers".

before i know it im grinding with some club light notty and i wake up; to my cat urinating on some dirty clothes on the floor.

fuck. reading seeking after a paint fume high= bad nights sleep for heavy. 5-am cleaning cat piss thanks seeking...

Originally posted by seeking

yeah, but you guys dont need knives... you guys are fucking rugged. hooligans an shit.

me and hesh, and johnny and a bunch of us 'crew' guys were at a bar in ny last summer, and just before getting kicked out for writing on EVERYTHING, theres this dude sitting by us. total 'lock stock and two smoking barells' motherfucker. like... just total grimey ass, busted up face, tattooed, pub drinking hooligan.

the guy scared me just by existing.

i wanted him to leave, he made me uncomfortable.

...you may think that, but the fact is that knives change everything, and even many of us UK heads carry knives. Even if you're rugged, you'll get fucked up by a nervous guy with a knife. All it takes is one slip, and you lose fingers, blood and possibly a lot more.

I've seen enough stabs and slashings to fucking hate knives. I've only got a minor gash on my arm, but during the recovery period I realised how much I treasure my arms. That's why I'm gone whenever knives start coming out - I know people who've lost use of arms and legs due to heavy stabbings... in fact most body stabbings are healable if caught quick enough, but rip through a couple nerves, tendons and blood vessels in a limb and you can say goodbye to it...

k, I dunno why I'm saying this, but basically, yeah it's pretty much vital to carry a knife for your own protection against other people with knives, but serious, when the knives come out, go. Even your knife, it can get turned on you.

This is a general message to all the people who stomp people for enjoyment - even if the fuck crosses you, let it slide unless he's getting in your face. Self defence only, I cannot stress this enough. I've seen enough shit happen with random violence, and what people forget is that after they stab and run, you might leave someone who will be fucked up for life behind... and not all people are assholes for life.

Well, I know I'm gonna come across as a babbling, confused pussy. Well, maybe I am. I don't back away from fist fights, but weapons is a whole different game. Just remember though, sometimes you get back what you give... and just think about how much you use both arms, all 5 fingers without pain, then consider what life would be like without them, or being in constant torment if you just want to pick up something.

Just a heads up.

On the other hand, seeks I think you shoulda stomped the kid. Give him enough pain to remember not to be an asshole again, but not enough to give him permanent damage. Couple of punches in the face and in the stomach should've sorted it. Fuckin wigger jerkoff. Next time you see him smack him, while screaming "FROM SPIKE, WITH LOTS OF UK LOVE"

...or something.

Originally posted by Spike

...you may think that, but the fact is that knives change everything, and even many of us UK heads carry knives. Even if you're rugged, you'll get fucked up by a nervous guy with a knife. All it takes is one slip, and you lose fingers, blood and possibly a lot more.

I've seen enough stabs and slashings to fucking hate knives. I've only got a minor gash on my arm, but during the recovery period I realised how much I treasure my arms. That's why I'm gone whenever knives start coming out - I know people who've lost use of arms and legs due to heavy stabbings... in fact most body stabbings are healable if caught quick enough, but rip through a couple nerves, tendons and blood vessels in a limb and you can say goodbye to it...

k, I dunno why I'm saying this, but basically, yeah it's pretty much vital to carry a knife for your own protection against other people with knives, but serious, when the knives come out, go. Even your knife, it can get turned on you.

This is a general message to all the people who stomp people for enjoyment - even if the fuck crosses you, let it slide unless he's getting in your face. Self defence only, I cannot stress this enough. I've seen enough shit happen with random violence, and what people forget is that after they stab and run, you might leave someone who will be fucked up for life behind... and not all people are assholes for life.

Well, I know I'm gonna come across as a babbling, confused pussy. Well, maybe I am. I don't back away from fist fights, but weapons is a whole different game. Just remember though, sometimes you get back what you give... and just think about how much you use both arms, all 5 fingers without pain, then consider what life would be like without them, or being in constant torment if you just want to pick up something.

Just a heads up.

On the other hand, seeks I think you shoulda stomped the kid. Give him enough pain to remember not to be an asshole again, but not enough to give him permanent damage. Couple of punches in the face and in the stomach should've sorted it. Fuckin wigger jerkoff. Next time you see him smack him, while screaming "FROM SPIKE, WITH LOTS OF UK LOVE"

...or something.

I hear a lot of what you're saying.

I've been in two fights where people have been stabbed and a few baseball bat/MagLight brawls over the past few years. Maybe I'm supposed to be all hard-knock and whatnot; but when you're in a sizeable fight and you first hear/see that someone's been stabbed in the stomach or people are getting smacked in the head with metal flashlights, I know, personally, that for a couple of seconds my head's all red sirens and 'shit, gotta get out of here''s. This is especially shitty when there's 20-some people all around you and can't really see who's or who has what in their hands. Then in retrospec it's always pathetically real that someone could lose their life over some childish bullshit. Which is what it is 9 times out of 10. Childish bullshit.

I'm all for scrapping. There's nothing I love more than that feeling you get for the rest of the day after you've beat someone/been beaten to shit. Maybe it's the dizziness or maybe it's the casual loss of braincells but I straight up feel like I'm walking around with an oxygen tank strapped to my back... clarity. Weapons... I'm not cool with unless you're walking shady neighborhoods by yourself at 3 in the morning beaming on acid.

Mind the rant... paraphrased: I can relate.

joker,

i really think one of these days you should start a thread devoted to stories and anecdotes from your career.

i know you think of yourself as a wet bag of dead mice, but the rest of us tend to disagree.

a couple days after 9.11, i was in an irish bar getting some food and beers with a couple buddies. at the time, i had really long dreads, so in order to 'avoid attention', i put them all up in a knit hat, rasta style. well, apparently the two meat heads at the other end of the bar felt that my hat resembled a turban, and that i was supporting the terrorists. after fucking with me the whole time they were in the bar, long story short, as they walked out, they pulled my hat off my head and ran outside. me and my two boys follow and confront them in the parking lot. im standing there with a bottle in one hand and a steak knife up my sleeve in the other. people rush out, get between us, blah blah. they get in their cars and leave, i throw the bottle at them, we go back into the bar, they kick me out for throwing a bottle, haha. anyway, turns out the guys were both off duty cops, and if i had stabbed one i totally would have gotten shot in the face or something.

ok, thats enough knife stories out of me.

hope everyone made it home safely from work/school today, and didnt fiind yourself confronted with one of the wrothless, low-slung jean pariahs.

seeks/like bringing a tank to a gun fight

You all are lucky its just knives, trust me.

I was once followed for like 8 blocks by a car with no headlights on in the middle of the night, so I turned around in the middle of the street and he turns around to start following me, at this point I call my friends mobile and we sort of meet up in the middle of the street to block this guy, and then about 8 of us, myself at 6'1'' being the smallest get out of the cars with wrenches, hatchets and the like to see what is up with this guy, I go first and when I get about 10 feet from the car I hear "Oh shit" from my friends and they all run off, this guy had a fucking hand cannon pointed out the side window of his car. Lucky for me he was too pussy to shoot, never figured out why he was following me... Oh well... Yay for wiggers with guns...

yeah i know. its amazing how intimidating they were. everyone thought i was fucking Drexel from true romance. i cut em off and all of a sudden im 5 years younger, 30 pounds less, and an emo faggot.

who woulda thought.

seeks/dude must think it's white boy day

Oh shit that was you?

Well if had know you were going to tell everyone about me on

your little intraweb thingy, then I would have knocked the camera

out of your hand and stomped it just to watch it shatter. Write a

song about that emo boy!

;)

so without actually reading (just skimming) most of the thread...

-seeks

What do you think you'd have done if you wern't surrounded

by people you know? What would you have done if it was just you,

in a strange city where you couldn't pull out any friends or favours?

I suspect you would have had the sence to slink away, if only to save

your camera. Sometimes being able to stealth your way out

of potentially dangerous situations is better than escalating them.

But I'm sure you know that.

Re: Re: so theres this dumb wigger last night, right...

Originally posted by seeking

theres this 6'4", skinny ass, jacked up teeth, fisher price 'my first mustache' havin, jerk off

bwuahahahahahhaah

yeah word kid,

im with you, im 100% hardcore whether i get my ass whooped or not im still gettin up off the floor and you better pray security drags that cat outside cause ima spit blood on him like my boy t. durden, what the fuck did i say???

I told this kid once it aint over till your ass is in the hospital and he went there alright but his boy drove him.

people like that piss me off for reals.

like when im at a fucking hardcore show and this bitch ass new jacks wanna puch slam dancers like were moshing or something...

BAMMMMM SPIN KICK TO YOUR PUNKASS HEAD, i know how you feel man, especially when security at the venue is all your boys.

Re: Re: Re: so theres this dumb wigger last night, right...

Originally posted by robotripp

cause ima spit blood on him

I'd almost rather get my face wrecked than not have the pleasure of doing this after a fight. I'm taking this for my sig, by the way. Lemme know if you need commission.

The best is when someone grips you by your wrists to stop you from punching them in the head. So you solicit a couple courtesy headbutts, break their nose and repeatidly command them to piss their pants for you in a less-than-cheery voice. I think that's why I ended up with a couple PPOs after my last fight... that and having 911 called on me over a broken nose. Lame.

:lick:

ive done it and had some cat do it to me but he got his ass whooped and thats why he spit on me i did it after i whooped the fools ass cause he thought he had me down and out but i came back witht he fury of five.

yeah im sitting on an assault with bodily injury.

Archived