so theres this dumb wigger last night, right...

seeking

Originally posted by seeking

you cant always fight a whole gang of kids by yourself, but if you stab one or two of them right off the bat, your chances of survival increase drastically. plus, ive just always carried something, its kind of 'second nature'. also, im not into fighting, im into ending confrontations as quickly, and simply as possible. if that means someone gets stabbed, then well... hope you had that ecko sweatshirt insured, homie.

2 years for carrying a knife in london :(

seeking I have the opposite effect on people to you. I'm a complete pussy really, but people think I'm some big thug. Which makes me laugh. Hahaha.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, but you guys dont need knives... you guys are fucking rugged. hooligans an shit.

me and hesh, and johnny and a bunch of us 'crew' guys were at a bar in ny last summer, and just before getting kicked out for writing on EVERYTHING, theres this dude sitting by us. total 'lock stock and two smoking barells' motherfucker. like... just total grimey ass, busted up face, tattooed, pub drinking hooligan.

the guy scared me just by existing.

i wanted him to leave, he made me uncomfortable.

does that feel weird?

^ just wondering seeking, i was sifting through some old threads and came a cross a few when some guy said you were friends or knew eminem .... does it feel weird that now his some big time high rolling millionaire and almost a household name internationally? do you think he'd hook you up if you saw him now?

damn tickets were 18? shit, Id have rather gone and seen prefuse/dabrye. seeks have you heard from anybody how that show was? choices, choices...

[b

seeks/i slept on the 'woman with the tattooed hands' floor. so there. [/b]

please, PLEASE, tell me it was that chick at the bar. yeah, what shorty's shirt said was wack, but you have to live out my fantasies for me dude, I'm just not a player like you.

PS, dont know if anybody else noticed this but, whos the guy you left in color in the front row? or just and accident?

fatbastard,

i was thinking about that last night actually, or maybe it was this afternoon, i dont know. my whole life ive managed to align myself with these 'cool' people or whatever, but in most instances, i never really did anything, i was just 'down'. i duno. the eminem thing is pretty odd, just because he is SO big now. like, coca cola big. and i never would have guessed that. im sure he'd remember me. hell, i gave him his first two 'real' shows...he thanked me on the first album.

honestly, i dont really like talking about stuff like this that much, cause im always afraid it will be misconstrued or something. like to me, these guys are just my friends first and foremost, so its kind of hard to see it as anything different. like last night, at the show, some kid gives me a flyer for an anticon show next week...i couldnt help but laugh, like...dude, you have no idea who i am. and i dont mean that in an egotistical way, but just like... ive known sole since 92. i basically started anticon with him. so its just kind of surreal, to try and imagine it as a seperate entity. i duno if thats making any sense. its just sort of 'my life', i duno.

i feel gay talking about it though, so im gonna stop now.

slightly,

what girl are you talking about? i have no idea what you're saying.

ha. dibbs got in a fight with that girl. she wouldnt serve him cause he didnt have wrist band on. next thing i know dibbs is in the office getting a 'talking to'. haha.

she was hot, for sure. super dope tits.

there were actually 4 girls from suicide girls there last night. and infact, at the end of the night, slug's like 'yo, ill see you guys later' and walks out in the middle of all 4. we all bust out laughing hard as shit, like... dude... how are you gonna go and fuck all 4 of them!

but he didnt.

it was still funny though.

man, i don't know what shit you're talking about... i prolly did, but it was never anything personal.. though i remember you saying something about how biting is alright, and that never really was cool w/ me... as for his crewmate, i don't like to mention names, but he's asian, chubby, and likes to give hugs.

raper,

dibbs dedicated his set to courage crew last night. it was funny.

and as i said before, if i didnt have my camera in my hand, it would have been on. but it wasnt worth potentially fucking up my camera, over some sucker, that was more fun to laugh at.

ive got a fucking headache and it sucks!

-seeks

what kind of camera you shoot? where can i catch some more flicks?

i've shoot a grip of concerts but never atmosphere. the last time they were in town a girl was murdered in the upstairs restroom of where they were performing. well actually it wasn't the last time. slug was really fucking cool and came back to hold a benefit concert for that girls family. illustrates either their eerie following or the morons that live in this city. anyway. i'm really interested in seeing more shoots.

fatbastard,

i was thinking about that last night actually, or maybe it was this afternoon, i dont know. my whole life ive managed to align myself with these 'cool' people or whatever, but in most instances, i never really did anything, i was just 'down'. i duno. the eminem thing is pretty odd, just because he is SO big now. like, coca cola big. and i never would have guessed that. im sure he'd remember me. hell, i gave him his first two 'real' shows...he thanked me on the first album.

honestly, i dont really like talking about stuff like this that much, cause im always afraid it will be misconstrued or something. like to me, these guys are just my friends first and foremost, so its kind of hard to see it as anything different. like last night, at the show, some kid gives me a flyer for an anticon show next week...i couldnt help but laugh, like...dude, you have no idea who i am. and i dont mean that in an egotistical way, but just like... ive known sole since 92. i basically started anticon with him. so its just kind of surreal, to try and imagine it as a seperate entity. i duno if thats making any sense. its just sort of 'my life', i duno.

i feel gay talking about it though, so im gonna stop now.

slightly,

what girl are you talking about? i have no idea what you're saying.

so is emieniem really some thugged out white trash from detriot.. or some rich mailbu kid? i mean do you live in LA or Detriot?

camera's an olympus c5050. 5mg digital, with a wide angle lens.

this was the first show i shot with it, so i wound up blowing alot of the shots, because i wasnt used to it.

i dont really have any other photos from the show edited for posting. the file sizes are all huge an shit. if i get around to it, ill try an hook up a couple, but i wouldnt hold my breath if i were you.

so last night i'm at a atmosphere show.... now, anyone thats familiar with atmosphere knows they're fan base is 90% white, 60% female, 39.9999% emo guys, and apparently, atleast 1 stupid white kid who thinks hes a gangster, wearing shady limited gear, with a bandana tied under his hat.

so the place is packed with people. like, hard to move, packed. i'm walking towards the stage, and just as i come to the end of the bar, about 20 feet from the stage, theres this 6'4", skinny ass, jacked up teeth, fisher price 'my first mustache' havin, jerk off, in front of me, with his back to me. so i attempt to step between him and his 'boy'. i stick an arm out in front of me, to kind 'part the sea' (there was a good foot and a half between them to start with) and politely say 'excuse me bro, i gotta get through here'. he doesnt move. so i say it again. this time, instead of moving, he jabs his shoulder back towards me, trying to push me back. so i realize he's trying to be a thug, and i kind of giggle, and again politely say 'sorry man, i just gotta get through here', to which he replies 'me an ma boy here was tryin to talk, go the fuck around'. well, they werent trying to talk at all, but whatever. i look at him again an say 'its really not that deep bro, im just trying to pass through, its all good'. so he starts pushing into me, doing what i assume would have been the close-quarters equivelnt of the 'wigger lunge', and getting all loud. unfortunately, i had my $800 camera in my hand, so there wasnt a whole lot i could do without risking damaging it, which certainly would not have been worth it over this schmuck. so i just sort of laugh at him, and very confidently, and even somewhat cockily (is that a word?) say 'trust me bro, you really, really dont want to get into this with me. i promise, it's not going to work out in your favor at all'. cause see something i forgot to mention, and that he obviously was not aware of, is that not only was i there with my boy, who is a hefty 220 scary black man, who was already pushing me out of the way so he could stomp this kid, but this is also the same bar where he and i, and damn near everyone we knew at one point, used to work. on top of that, my friends are performing, ive got all access passes, security has my back and my very good friend/crew mate mr dibbs, who if anyone knows him, knows he loves nothing more than eating kids ears straight off their head, was already coming out from behind the stage to pull me up there.... so in essence, what we've got here is a big skinny, goofy white guy who thinks he's malibu's most wanted, who feels he can intimidate me cause ive got on my glasses, an my hairs all emo and what not. clearly he didnt realize that the hand that wasnt holding my camera, was already pulling my knife out from behind my belt. so my boy steps between us, an says 'look, ma man said excuse me, which is a hell of alot more polite than the get the fuck out of his way that im tellin you now, bitch!' at this point i try to hand my camera to this girl i was with, but right then dibbs, who is already wearing a full bandana and knit ski cap, so he looks like a crip-ninja, grabs me, an drags me back, cause he was about to go on. i tried to plead with him that we should stomp this kid real quick, but aparently being a rap star was more important at the time. oh well.

now, you're probably wondering why i told this whole story. if you dont like me, you're thinking i did it just so i could 'name drop', which sorry to dissapoint you, isnt the case. really, im just bummed out that we didnt get to curb stomp oll boy just on principle. which is odd for me, because i dont care much about fighting. but i think i took extra offense that the kid thought i was 'soft' or something, because i was being polite. plus, being around dibbs makes me (as well as pretty much everyone else he comes in contact with) become retarded. soooo, all day at work ive been sitting here at my desk, bummed out that i didnt get to break a bottle over this kids head. maybe next time.

finally, the moral of the story is that just because someone carries themself intelligently and doesnt instantly resort to cave man antics, that doesnt mean that they wont stab you 'just because'. or that they dont have a gun for each seat in their car. also, just because you have a 'dirtstache' and basketball jersey, that doesnt mean you can act like a dick face to everyone you come in contact with. well, i mean, you can i suppose, but at some point its going to turn sour, and thats seldom very much fun.

seeking/turntable hardcore.100% fuck you

word, this has happened to me a few times... i'm not too quick to get into a fight if i think it's not worth it, but i always sort of regret it, as an issue of respect, later. i mean, i also come off as intelligent, i believe, and i'm pretty low key, but i'm samoan, and i come from a long line of fightin-ass-motherfuckers, and if necessary, i can get down.

raper,

dibbs dedicated his set to courage crew last night. it was funny.

and as i said before, if i didnt have my camera in my hand, it would have been on. but it wasnt worth potentially fucking up my camera, over some sucker, that was more fun to laugh at.

ive got a fucking headache and it sucks!

Seka told me a funny story about those fellas ties to courage crew and some bouncers picking on a dude for breaking edge at one of their shows.

It was sage maybe not dibbs but fuck it!

CAUGHT 2 OF YER HANDS AND PEICE TODAY...autos wut wut

Archived