so theres this dumb wigger last night, right...

seeking

so last night i'm at a atmosphere show.... now, anyone thats familiar with atmosphere knows they're fan base is 90% white, 60% female, 39.9999% emo guys, and apparently, atleast 1 stupid white kid who thinks hes a gangster, wearing shady limited gear, with a bandana tied under his hat.

so the place is packed with people. like, hard to move, packed. i'm walking towards the stage, and just as i come to the end of the bar, about 20 feet from the stage, theres this 6'4", skinny ass, jacked up teeth, fisher price 'my first mustache' havin, jerk off, in front of me, with his back to me. so i attempt to step between him and his 'boy'. i stick an arm out in front of me, to kind 'part the sea' (there was a good foot and a half between them to start with) and politely say 'excuse me bro, i gotta get through here'. he doesnt move. so i say it again. this time, instead of moving, he jabs his shoulder back towards me, trying to push me back. so i realize he's trying to be a thug, and i kind of giggle, and again politely say 'sorry man, i just gotta get through here', to which he replies 'me an ma boy here was tryin to talk, go the fuck around'. well, they werent trying to talk at all, but whatever. i look at him again an say 'its really not that deep bro, im just trying to pass through, its all good'. so he starts pushing into me, doing what i assume would have been the close-quarters equivelnt of the 'wigger lunge', and getting all loud. unfortunately, i had my $800 camera in my hand, so there wasnt a whole lot i could do without risking damaging it, which certainly would not have been worth it over this schmuck. so i just sort of laugh at him, and very confidently, and even somewhat cockily (is that a word?) say 'trust me bro, you really, really dont want to get into this with me. i promise, it's not going to work out in your favor at all'. cause see something i forgot to mention, and that he obviously was not aware of, is that not only was i there with my boy, who is a hefty 220 scary black man, who was already pushing me out of the way so he could stomp this kid, but this is also the same bar where he and i, and damn near everyone we knew at one point, used to work. on top of that, my friends are performing, ive got all access passes, security has my back and my very good friend/crew mate mr dibbs, who if anyone knows him, knows he loves nothing more than eating kids ears straight off their head, was already coming out from behind the stage to pull me up there.... so in essence, what we've got here is a big skinny, goofy white guy who thinks he's malibu's most wanted, who feels he can intimidate me cause ive got on my glasses, an my hairs all emo and what not. clearly he didnt realize that the hand that wasnt holding my camera, was already pulling my knife out from behind my belt. so my boy steps between us, an says 'look, ma man said excuse me, which is a hell of alot more polite than the get the fuck out of his way that im tellin you now, bitch!' at this point i try to hand my camera to this girl i was with, but right then dibbs, who is already wearing a full bandana and knit ski cap, so he looks like a crip-ninja, grabs me, an drags me back, cause he was about to go on. i tried to plead with him that we should stomp this kid real quick, but aparently being a rap star was more important at the time. oh well.

now, you're probably wondering why i told this whole story. if you dont like me, you're thinking i did it just so i could 'name drop', which sorry to dissapoint you, isnt the case. really, im just bummed out that we didnt get to curb stomp oll boy just on principle. which is odd for me, because i dont care much about fighting. but i think i took extra offense that the kid thought i was 'soft' or something, because i was being polite. plus, being around dibbs makes me (as well as pretty much everyone else he comes in contact with) become retarded. soooo, all day at work ive been sitting here at my desk, bummed out that i didnt get to break a bottle over this kids head. maybe next time.

finally, the moral of the story is that just because someone carries themself intelligently and doesnt instantly resort to cave man antics, that doesnt mean that they wont stab you 'just because'. or that they dont have a gun for each seat in their car. also, just because you have a 'dirtstache' and basketball jersey, that doesnt mean you can act like a dick face to everyone you come in contact with. well, i mean, you can i suppose, but at some point its going to turn sour, and thats seldom very much fun.

seeking/turntable hardcore.100% fuck you

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm actually very bummed for you. there is absolutely nothing i hate more than rude wiggers. your description of him was enough to make me puke. please kill a random wigger and make this worls a better place. you have no idea how strongly i feel about this.

Originally posted by seeking

theres this 6'4", skinny ass, jacked up teeth, fisher price 'my first mustache' havin, jerk off

Copywrite.

6'4" skinny white kid ya bitch looks for, not because I'm rich but because my dick don't fit through doors.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Word seeks, i totally agree on the sum...however, i cant see why after being polite and ignored you just didnt seperate them and pass like its no big deal (which clearly isnt)

finally, the moral of the story is that just because someone carries themself intelligently and doesnt instantly resort to cave man antics, that doesnt mean that they wont stab you 'just because'. or that they dont have a gun for each seat in their car. also, just because you have a 'dirtstache' and basketball jersey, that doesnt mean you can act like a dick face to everyone you come in contact with.

i know how that is. Where im from the "thugs" are the ones who live in the million dollar houses and get a brand new navigator or lexus when they turn 15. They all talkin like they hard and shit, but skinny as shit and cant do anything, there are a plethora of those.

As for the intelligently carrying yourself, i am guilty of this too. BUt instead, i use it in my favor, I like to point out faults and what not, which pissed people off more, or i just dont act like a moron

Besides the jaone article, i have never read a story this long, i applaud you for winning my time and gettin me to read this whole thing

You carry a knife? Come on man, smashing a bottle over his head or beating the shit out of him would be so much more satisfying than stabbing him.

Weapons are for pussies, real men fight with their hands. Of course there are exceptions, namely 6'4", skinny ass, jacked up teeth, fisher price 'my first mustache' havin, jerk offs. So come to think of it, stabbing him probably would have felt good. So in conclusion, you should have stabbed him.....

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

You carry a knife? Come on man, smashing a bottle over his head or beating the shit out of him would be so much more satisfying than stabbing him.

Weapons are for pussies, real men fight with their hands. Of course there are exceptions, namely 6'4", skinny ass, jacked up teeth, fisher price 'my first mustache' havin, jerk offs. So come to think of it, stabbing him probably would have felt good. So in conclusion, you should have stabbed him.....

gotta love that

haha, this is the first time i've ever used this term, but: 'wonk saggin'. niggas know about the buck fitty.

tesser,

i couldnt just walk past him, by that point he had turned around, and was pressed right up against me.

dazzle,

you cant always fight a whole gang of kids by yourself, but if you stab one or two of them right off the bat, your chances of survival increase drastically. plus, ive just always carried something, its kind of 'second nature'. also, im not into fighting, im into ending confrontations as quickly, and simply as possible. if that means someone gets stabbed, then well... hope you had that ecko sweatshirt insured, homie.

onesecondple,

reading is fundamental.

seeks/you dont wanna see my hand where my hip be at.

ps, so then after that, and after the show is over, i sit there laughing, as not 1, not 2, but 3 different psycho girls all corner dibbs, and try starting arguments with him about god knows what. it was like jerry springer, but with more spitting.

man, i'd like to go to an atmosphere show, but i just can't stomach em... frankly, i think a fight would be the highlight these days. not to discount their music, which i haven't really heard in a few years (though i did see eyedea a while back), but the people at their shows just make me kinda cringe... their shows used to be a lot of fun.. when they'd do their "classics" in "das efx stigitty style" just to get em overwith... sort of undermining the jockage... now they just seem to embrace it... plus, most of the kids at them show don't really get down to get down.... if they get down, it's to get poon, or flatter their own self image, or what not.

at the eyedea show last spring, i roll up, drunk, dancing to brother ali (who's off an on, but kid can freestyle, and the "whatever" track is fresh), and i had fine bitches tryin to holler and shit, which i quickly put a stop to, but by about 10 min. into eyedea's set (which was about 20 min. after some jiggy dj), all the sluts were out, and i started feeling all jaded and just started mean muggin cats, kinda hopin for a fight... what am i gettting at??? i dunno.. ranting i guess... don't mean to get all "back before they blew up..." or what not, but i dunno... maybe kid was just feeling how i was... though some thuggish kid doesn't really get the benefit of the doubt, and i wouldn't fight over something so petty.. even if i wanted to fight... but, yeah.. ranting....

oh, and my brother got stabbed in the arm recently, him vs. about 4-5 18 year old kids (he's over 30), some bitch was standing on his car kicking him in the head while he fought these dudes... he slammed her on the concrete head first, that's when he got stabbed... a cop came up (who saw it all go down), and one of the kids he was fighting put the cop ina chicken wing or what not, he got on the radio, "OFFICER DOWN!"

to which madd cops were on the scene very quickly, and all them cats got arrested

I understand that holmes.......where I live we have the "mix" between "wannabe thugged-out wiggers" and "Slipknot t-shirt wearin' white trash"-a little bit of both-especially the "white trash" part. fuckin' blue-collar bullshit.

Originally posted by Vanity

plus, most of the kids at them show don't really get down to get down.... if they get down, it's to get poon, or flatter their own self image, or what not.

i dont know man... times have obviously changed, and hip hop is not the same animal it was ten years ago, but to say that those kids in the crowd were any less 'into' the music, is doing the whole show a disservice. sitting up on the stage, looking out all night, i was honestly just jealous. i wish i could be into shit like they were... i used to, when i was young. i lived and died for it. but now im old, an shit isnt that easy anymore.

no matter what their reasoning for being there, ive seen very few crowds that were as a whole, as live as they were. they might not know kool keith was in ultramagnetic mc's, but i honestly cant see how it matters. times change, music evolves. everyone there (well, except for white-dawgg) were there to have fun. it was kind of nice to see.

Guest imported_Tesseract

tesser,

i couldnt just walk past him, by that point he had turned around, and was pressed right up against me.

I hear that, sounds like dude's jaw was really down for an uppercut

i wasn't even trying to get ona whole "it's not liek the old days" rant.. i just meant it isn't like atmosphere shows from as late as like... 3 years ago... i dunno.. maybe it's just because they have a bigger fan base now and hence have bigger shows (which atre ussually like $25 a pop???), and i guess i like a more intimate show.

im somewhat near minn.. so i've seen them quite a few times, in a wide variety of venues (weekday small bar/ underground music club/large group at a college/big hip hop head gathering, etc).. so i feel as though i'm giving a rather educated opinion on the subject.. but who knows, perhaps i'm just the one that isn't feeling their music as much these days.

i never understood why god's bathroom floor and that track about the masturbating hoe was really popular live, since it isn't all that 'crunk'.. thought they used to deliver it in a humorous manner.

anywho, yeah... blueprint and co. are coming to town soon, anyone know if they're worth checking out? i saw blue at skribble like 3 years ago.. he did ok (especially considering he was up against adeem), but he didn't seem to wyle out tha tmuch..

oh, and seeks, ya think you could hook it up w/ free atmo tickets? does it help if i'm old friends w/ one of dibbs' crewmates? :lick:

This is INK LUNATIC

Thats funny..There are all these emo white boys in my english class. They are either gay (which is totally cool) or really messed up and listen to atmosphere. One guy even brought in his CD and played a song as a presentation to the class.

I however could not afford to go to the show.

I missed seeing Atmopshere last week. Wish I could've gone, even though I'm not feeling the latest being put out. I still enjoy seeing slug perform. I wouldn't have mind hearing a few tracks off the new album live. Too bad the boss wouldn't give me the day off. I was pissed. Oh well though right. Awesome story too. Too bad you didn't fuck him up. Always next time.:cool:

vanity,

i know you werent, i was just kind of going off, cause its a frequent criticism, not just from you.

an old friend of one of dibbs crew mates? haha, would that be me? dont think i forgot how much shit you used to talk about me. ;)

i cant stand the tattooed hand song. to be honest, ive listened to very little of slugs stuff. just never really felt a need. however, live, dude is one of the dopest performers out right now. him and sage kill it.

oh, and the show last night was 18. but when you figure there were 4 groups (atmosphere, odd jobs, micrnauts, brother ali) thats not that bad. hip hop shows are always expensive...hip hop kids are used to paying those prices. its the newschool emo kids, that are used to 3 dollar shows in peoples basements, for bands that sleep on dog piss couches, that are surprised.

i remember paying 30 to see de la and goody mob in like 96.

i did a show with eminem and ras kass, for 10 bucks. less than 100 people showed up.

suckers.

and yes, that kawz chomper line was fucking hillarious!

InkL,

you shoulda hollered, i woulda hooked you up ;) .

seeks/i slept on the 'woman with the tattooed hands' floor. so there.

Archived