Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SleepOnIt

R.C.N.

any of you n.y. p.a. c.a. or boston kids have this for phone or cable or any thing like that...i work tech support for this company and all i hear all day long is people bitching and i am starting to wonder if we only provide in nurseing homes or someshit like that.

okay this might come out a little bit mean...but what are you...a fucking idiot? not only did you not answer my fucking question...but it is 4 30 in the morning. way to beat the rest of the crowd in replying to my topic... ass. what is it with you dorks and first...you dont win a prize you dont get a biscut. shouldnt you be in some fucking chatroom talking with a guy that says he is an 18 year old double d breasted bi sexual girl.....geeez.

Originally posted by SleepOnIt:

okay this might come out a little bit mean...but what are you...a fucking idiot? not only did you not answer my fucking question...but it is 4 30 in the morning. way to beat the rest of the crowd in replying to my topic... ass. what is it with you dorks and first...you dont win a prize you dont get a biscut. shouldnt you be in some fucking chatroom talking with a guy that says he is an 18 year old double d breasted bi sexual girl.....geeez.

fuck you http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//rolleyes.gif'>

yeah i tried...it didnt work out so well though...i was laying there, and then i was layig some more, and i couldnt fall asleep, i think that i am going to just take the day off from work and go do a few pieces. bah who needs sleep when i have coffee.

i have erols which i think merged and turned into rcn. but i don't even use it. i got @Home cable now. but my dad has to keep rcn because his business email address was on it.what a dumbass

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

i hate that damned company.

lies lies lies.

luckily i dont deal with them anymore.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this