"SARS - A Great Global Scam "

metallix

SARS - A Great Global Scam

by DR> LEONARD HOROWITZ

Abstract: Rather than a public health emergency, the "Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome," generally called SARS, is best diagnosed as a "Sickening and Repulsive Scam."

This article argues that this unprecedented viral attack is, alternatively, an ingenious social experiment featuring

institutionalized bioterrorism for widespread psycho-social control.

The outcome of this experiment, whether it leads to population reduction or not, depends on you.

BACKGROUND

You are about to read much neglected truths pertaining to this bizarre new pneumonia-like illness called SARS.

Authorities explain this acronym for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome as simply the latest threat in an ongoing series of attacks on humanity by mysteriously mutating "supergerms."

Yet, a careful study of this multi-disciplinary subject reveals something amiss far more insidious and deadly than SARS. This spreading scourge of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome stretching from Asia to North America has all the earmarks of a novel social experiment in population manipulation aimed to culture the mass mind for the arrival of "the Big One" - a biological agent that will facilitate decimation of approximately a third to half of the world's population, in keeping with current official population reduction objectives.

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cf...8&contentid=869

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by metallix

by who and why us?

did you even bother to read the article your bringing to light here?

basically there was a research think tank/ agency ( with in the nsa) that developed a hard number in relation to what they considered to be the 'reasonable' population for america to support. The outcome was America needs/ed a 50% reduction to meet the number.

that site is rediculous.

I actually work doing immigration....well here's the deal, in the last 7 days there has been an unpresedented amount of people getting deported...it';s funny how it works really......the us. gov. makes special programs for countrys and let these programs go on for about 5 to 7 years.....they legalize illegal aliens under these programs...in the 5 to 7 years since the aliens arive, they make their families here, kids, they create income they create jobs, now here's the funny part.....when those 5 years are over, they send immigration agents to kick these people out...sometimes (like it's happening now) they recieve letters stating they must leave voluntarily and sometimes they take the bounty hunter approach and barge in and take out the alien. now what happens next is us. gov at it' best....the parents get deported, but here's the thing...the children cant be deported since they are u.s. citizens...they obviiously have to go back with the parents to their mothering country..now the reason that the people left was because the country did not have any opportunities to begin with...so now, they go back to the same place, to subject their children to the same hardships that they had...or they leave them in the united states and they go into the foster care system, and we all know how well that turns out....now what happens is that these countries now get an influx (there are approximately 100 thousand people from any one country at any given time under these programs) of people that got deported, so now not only do they have to deal with the problems that were initioally fucking up the economy, they now have to deal with a great influx of peopel who now have to find work, in a barren place that didnt have work to begin with...tada....The us. gives hope, then takes the rug out from under them...how much money do you think 100 thousand people make in 5 to 7 years?...oh yea, the fees for special permits to work that fall under these programs cost 120 dollars each that are needed to pay to immigration..50 dollars for fingerprints...and 50 dollars for initial registration...do the math.....it's a capitallistick world brother, kill before you get killed.

I remember being in Toronto airport, every oriental person I saw was wearing a mask. Then on the plane, whenever anyone coughed or sneezed, people would turn around and look all freaked out. So I started faking coughing fits. I thought it was funny, I don't know why nobody else did.....

But really SARS killed less than 5% of the people it infected. And it only lasted like 6 months. Nice try bitch......

you can try to pass it off as a joke or an expiriment,

but lots of people DIED in my city and shit was damn serious.

The economy got fucked and chinatown became a ghost town.

but you know what? The people who actually live here just had

to go on with their own shit because there was no choice. The

tourists would come down in masks and try to take advantage of

stores going bankrupt, but that another story.

I was really scared, but more so about the econimical impact

and the prejudice against an 'asian disease' then the actual bug itself.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

you can try to pass it off as a joke or an expiriment,

but lots of people DIED in my city and shit was damn serious.

The economy got fucked and chinatown became a ghost town.

but you know what? The people who actually live here just had

to go on with their own shit because there was no choice. The

tourists would come down in masks and try to take advantage of

stores going bankrupt, but that another story.

I was really scared, but more so about the econimical impact

and the prejudice against an 'asian disease' then the actual bug itself.

ASIAN DISEASE? AREN'T THEY ALL IN THE T.DOT?

Archived