I NEED YOUR HELP.

space base

My moms not home and I want to make some falafel. The recipe calls for heating the oil to 375.F but my stove is electric and the settings read in numbers up to 8 and then a HIGH seting. I don't want to fuck up my falafel. Does anybody happen to know what I should put the burner to that would be the equivelency of 375.F ? Because I have absolutely no idea.

Thanks,

Space Base

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't know what felafel is.

oh yeah, do you like to watch law and order ? anyway, if someone testifies against you, think of a reason why testifying against you would benefit them, and get your lawyer to ask them something like, "would you lie about space base in order to get yourself out of trouble" ? i wanted to have a nice big showdown of a trial, maybe i've been watching law and order too much, but it didn't go to trial, thanks to my mom and the lying-ass juvenile counselor.

well heres the deal.. Conventional household kitchen cooking ovens usually go up to about the same temperature.. just look at a picture of an oven on google image or something and divide it by 8.. most cooking recipes dont have to have the EXACT temperature.. you'll be ok.. throw it in, turn it up to 8 and leave it for an hour and a half.. :lol: :lol: