Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Yabityabo

Fuck a virus

So, i got a virus... last night I was talking online, browsing PG, the daily routine. Then I ran my norton anti virus... while it was running, things started deleting off of my desktop, then my computer froze, I restarted... and my computer didnt work. Well turns out i ended up getting some virus that deleted everything off of my computer, and uninstalled all of my drivers (some of wich i cant re-install right now, including sound, and graphics) So my computer cant play music, and it can only display 16 colors right now, I was up for about 6 hours just installing windows back in and getting my ethernet card to work. In the end, my computer ended up with 91% free space, that gives you an idea of how much was erased. well... im off to complain to some tech support guys.

fuck a virus

Drivers are the easiest of the things you'll replace... all of them can be

dl'ed off the sites of the companies that made your cards/other devices.

i saved all my important pictures on a cd

a couple days ago i accidently downloaded this program off kazaa that replicated itself like 30 times in my shared folder, then i pressed locate file, and the files were in C:/windows/media. when i tried to delete one, 5 more would apear. they also showed up as HELLOKITTY.exe and BigMac.exe on the running processes list. i deleted them using McAfee Quickclean.

Originally posted by S@T@N

Drivers are the easiest of the things you'll replace... all of them can be

dl'ed off the sites of the companies that made your cards/other devices.

yeah, you would think so right? well the person who fixed my computer last time neglected to tell me what the fuck companys he put in here... so i have to call him and go to his house and pick up all the disks, so... im fucking mad. i have to highlight things before i can read them

i have gotten some fucked up viruses over AIM, i have no toolbar on my computer and i have to open any application (a select few) through task manager.

Originally posted by type R

i have gotten some fucked up viruses over AIM, i have no toolbar on my computer and i have to open any application (a select few) through task manager.

haha no taskbar that sucks

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this