My life according to me

Grandpa

Originally posted by oneeightyone

what kind of man looks to another to make a decision....

a smart one.. though i'm not sure 12 oz is the best place to learn from others...

eh sub bum... don't sweat it man... it's been like 7 years for me... well, 5, technically.. but we were drunk and she half ass pecked.... blah.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks for the advice genius...me dont waste my time posting this sappy shit huh? dont waste ur time reading it...ill say it again...in the first post i wrote, i said this would proabbly be a waste of your time...so u should have taken heed...i really couldnt care less about what u think, u could suck my left nut till the cows come home

Gee this sounds like an American Pie nightmare.

This is the problem with kids who have everything just perfect (with the great parents, the great girl, the great fun, great at fitting in), you have neglected to learn the following: That's life! You are now experienceing what the other 95 percent of young people experience after high school(and probably what 95 percent of your schoolmates realized in high school)...the reality of..gee this kinda sucks.

Life is not perfect. There comes a time when you have to make some shitty choices. There comes a time when you have to realize that life in itself..IS NOT high school. You have to put that part behind you and move on.

I'm not trying to sound harsh or mean..so don't take it that way..but you just need to get a grip.

Archived