Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Weapon X

Tony Hawk's Underground

Who’s played it? I really wanna read someone’s reviews on this game. I haven’t played it yet, but hope to rent in the near future.

I hear that you can get off the skateboard and walk, and even drive, around the city. You can also put your face into the game. Also, that you can invent your own tricks. This definitely is a step in the right direction.

i never played it.

for all you ninja turtle fans, get their game. shit is fresh. cel shaded.

i can't wait for need for speed: underground

Originally posted by Weapon X

This definitely is a step in the right direction.

yeah, soon kids will never EVER have to leave the couch. they can just sit there living a complete 'cyber-life', joystick in hand.!!

Re: Re: Tony Hawk's Underground

Originally posted by seeking

yeah, soon kids will never EVER have to leave the couch. they can just sit there living a complete 'cyber-life', joystick in hand.!!

outside is so overrated, its all about killing brain cells in front of various technological devices

Originally posted by Vanity

i played the original tony hawk once at best buy... i sucked... never played it since.

your not missing anything

underground isnt bad but then again it isnt the greatest game ever.......its pretty pimp though.......u get to make ur own label and recruit ur own guys.......

SOUNDS LAME LIKE ALL THEM LAME ASS NIGGAS ROCKN SPACE BOOTS AND CALL THEM SKATER SHOES!! OH CANT FORGET THE SMALL ASS SHIRTS AND TIGHT JEANS.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this