I'm goin to Boston tommorrow..

SkyFlax

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by SkyFlax

Anyone know any good places to eat?

everywhere is good to eat pretty much. stay away from little stevies pizza though.

i actually think i was literally addicted to this whole in the wall chinese food place on mass ave that is open late at night... as far as i'm concerned... they have the best spring rolls and sweet and sour sauce. you can't miss it... they have neon green seats or some bullshit. eat there, and stick with burrito max and the wrap and you'll be golden. besides, everyone could live on burritos if they wanted to.

i got ya dude

mucho burrito joints en boston, ¿ tambien? but besides that let me list some more, half a block away from intersection of washington st. & essex there's a vietnamese sandwhich shop w/ veggie options. there's some famous restraunt in charlestown...if you're in cambridge go to falafel palace on west. ave or fish day at picante, they have good ice cream at toscanini's, also greek corner, cafe india, bombay palace (expensive), and tommy's pizza with sesame seed crust. mmmm yah

Guest mikro137

theres a place in chinatown thats exclusive vegan ish , its tight , i forget the name.

oh yeah go to allston and find this taco place i was at once when i was drunk.

Archived