buying art prints

TS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No, but that's a great idea

I'm surprised 12 oz. hasn't already thought of it, and started issuing numbered prints of famous writer's works. Great way to turn a graff career into a living. Sort of like publishing unknown author's works.

Silo gave me two prices that were put on the table before me to other potential buyers.

They didn't even go with the smaller number, so I went with the bigger.

twofiddy

I thought it was fair she got top dollar.

PMB has also purchased from Siloette too.

Re: No, but that's a great idea

Originally posted by KaBar2

I'm surprised 12 oz. hasn't already thought of it, and started issuing numbered prints of famous writer's works. Great way to turn a graff career into a living. Sort of like publishing unknown author's works.

Actually, they already do sell limited prints by artists at their Four The Hard Way web site... and they're suppose to add to it in a few weeks time.

Have you checked Delta's web site for items he sells?

Originally posted by Joker

Actually, they already do sell limited prints by artists at their Four The Hard Way web site... and they're suppose to add to it in a few weeks time.

if only FTHW shipped down under :( maybe soon ? :ballcap:

is it possible at all to get a BEP poster, the one they slap around in the flim clip to "Where Is The Love" .. i wanna get that big red question mark on my wall

Archived