READ NOW 35 gangsta click

DoSeR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ive got 35 cents and some jacks can i be down? i'll be the hard core killer that always calls people to bail him out.or the real smart guy,you got one yet?cuz im down wit dat nigguh!werd and i nevva splelll mines wards rite neether.cuz.and i yell 2. real loud kid.always in some cops grilla fo' rilla stackin' mad scrilla fo my cuzn' billa' he knows the dilla' seeeeeeen'.peace outie time to shoutie,yo i neva stop dun.see(phore) you on aim!...

The air seemed to grow somehow thick, as though pregnant with energy, like a thundercloud about to burst. My visual acuity seemed to sharpen at the same time, as I looked at my hand and began to be able to make out tiny iridescent curlicues that were superimposed as if upon a clear scrim on top of everything that I saw. Then automatically, as if by instinct, I began to manipulate my eye muscles in a manner very similar to the technique used to view those “magic eye” 3-D images, where you un-focus your eyes and attempt to look through the gibberish image to see the real picture. When I did this, the curlicues suddenly sprang into strong three-dimensional relief, and were revealed to be translucent, iridescent tentacles or tendrils of some sort that looked like they were formed out of ectoplasm. The room was electric with a sense of presence, and I followed the line of these tendrils away from my hand to their source. I was utterly unprepared for what I saw when I did so...

Archived