Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NaughtyDawg

we'd love it if you'd JOIN us...

I'd just like to clear up some confusion, I'm not Joiner. This is not a shameless plug. I write Fazer, but I just felt like putting some of his flix up here. I wasn't aware that in order to post or start a thread featuring an artist, they had to meet certain specifications. Join is just doing his thing, I know some of you are feeling it. But, if your not... I apologize.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No, don't apologize. You can post whatever frieghts you want on here. The dude obviously needs to work on his stuff, but doesn't mean you can't post it.

Originally posted by mikro137

dude sucks.

i liked maybe 2 out of how many of those were posted. but hey opinions are like assholes....

"paula abdul judging a singing contest is like christopher reeves judging a dancing contest"-chris rock

Originally posted by crack is wack

join sucks. at least pretend you arent posting your own shit and throw in some 12oz regulars for christ sake....

yeah then everything would be ok right? they just wanna see their shit. jeezus what a bunch of cocksuckers

self promotion is about as cool as 2 fat people fucking under a wool blanket on a august day without ac.

some of the pieces are descent but only toys make threads with their own work.

Wow, I guess I gotta say it again. I'M NOT JOINER!!! He's been hitting a lot of frieghts lately and I thought I'd post a few. Damn, get off your high horse kiddies! _Fazer_

I don't see what everyone is bitching about, they are decent and there is no self-promotion (unless he asked you to post these).. really, they aren't that bad.

news flash: there are over a million trains out there. if some of them have garbage on them it will not, i repeat it will not prevent you from doing you thing.

he writes with GPK? hmmm i dont know if he is that good

he looks clean to me, his fills look like he knows what he is doing.. on a couple... but his letters dont look like anything to me.

dope post, bump for joint. bump for neva too. neva is one of the most creative people i've met. if you got more, you should bust the neva thread naughty.

Guest stay faded

yo its one thing to suck at graffiti........but you went too far by posting these on 12oz

...posting your boys shit is EXACTLY the same thing as posting your own...it's all self promo...don't make yourself look stupid...

yeah everyone on the internet is a purist and they need not be provoked to up their medication. i'm so offended