so I get back from partying...

Guest amorphic

Guest amorphic

...and It's extremely early. 1 AM. Whatever. Not the point of this thread. It's been an extremely long night and you don't need to know about it. I'm watching MTV. It makes me want to etch bath every window in the United States and destroy the remains with hydrogen bombs. MTV is the 3rd Reicht.

Props to Popgunwar/LivinDigital for keeping it how it should be.

How the fuck did your fabulous all hallow's eve go?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Tease-

You in New York? A bunch of Tease hands popped up in my neighborhood in the past few weeks. Just thought... eh.. you get what I'm sayin.

that guy still writes, huh ? cool. once i printed out a bunch of photos of his, tabz, derek, and desense's stuff, i consider them an influence.

Originally posted by ARCEL

that guy still writes, huh ? cool. once i printed out a bunch of photos of his, tabz, derek, and desense's stuff, i consider them an influence.

Yeah, all the 7-line heads. Tabz still write or what's the deal? I think I've seen some shit from 01... but that was the only date I've picked up.

Originally posted by LENS

Just got back at 3 a.m. and what a fucking night of partying....I got so many pimp photos it'll scald your eyeballs once I post'em...stay tuned for the Lens Super Halloween Party Thread.

If you want to wait til Monday, there will be a Halloween Uberthread where (hopefully) everyone will post all of their pictures.

Monday afternoonish.

Guest popasquat
Originally posted by space base

I've been taking alot of dips the last few days. Grizzly is the ill shit.

Grizzly and Rooster are the shit... but nothing compares to cope long.

--- hey amorphic when are you coming back to town, give me a call and we can go party it up.

Guest amorphic

Re: Re: so I get back from partying...

Originally posted by sneak

Reich.

bah. I was drunk as hell what can I say. And popasquat probably next weekend. Partying will ensue.

<span style='color:black'>I propasitioned a hooker at about 8am after a long night of partying and debauchery. I had 2 dollars I was willing to spend and I figured i might as well get some "brains". So I roll up to her and say "Hey." She turns around and i swear to god this bitch looked just like Donker Kong. I originally was planning on giving her my $2 for her services but i quickly changed my mind and asked her if she could break a dollar. She started making these terribly aggitated monkey like sounds and started to chase my car. I hit the gas and shot gravel and dust all up in her horribly disfigured face. I went to some hole in the wall diner and ate plate after plate of hashbrowns and laughed about the whole situation with my buddies. All in all halloween was a big success.</span>

Archived