designer shit

BOZACK

DESIGNER CLOTHING

not trying to be snooty, but what's your most high-end/expensive piece of clothing?

what is your fav. designer label?

mine is probably a pair of D&G dark grey aviators i copped in italy.

i'll post a pic later

as for labels, i don't own anything of these (other than above) but i LOVE EM:

j. lindeberg

helmut lang

dior homme

issey miyake

roberto cavalli

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by E MARTYR

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon20.gif'>

^^^^

thats my "thisssssssssssss mother fucker..." 'look' smiley...

:lol:

ps- are you a chick?

ps2- i dont rock "designer clothing because i cant, and im not that into being stylish."

^^nope def. not a chick. not even close

i can't rock much high end shit eeither cos im unemployed and all...but i appreciate quality and aesthetic value.

ive come to appreciate certain aspects of high end fashion.

i'm not built like your 'average' overweight, lazy ass american, so clothes never fit me right. if they're long enough, they're too wide, and if they're slim enough, they're too short. its been a life long dilemna. well, back when i was 'rap' it was alot easier to deal with, cause i just got everything in a 4x and it was fine. now im a bit old for that shit though. and i cant really justify spending $80 on a t-shirt, but if its a t-shirt that i will wear for the next 10 years, and love it like i would my first born, well, then sounds like a deal to me.

my new favorite thing, are the stretch-T's from gap. 2 for $25. shits are the knock. ive started stock piling them, since i know at some point they'll stop selling them, then i'll be ass out. so ive bought a bunch of extras, and just hid them in the back of the closet, so a year from now, i'll have fresh reserves ready to be called up to the front lines.

seeks/saving private ryan

I still like "Guess? jeans" and what not from the mid-90's and thrift store "Pendelton" coats from the 70's with the fur pop-collar....other than that, I don't really give a damn.

Originally posted by BOZACK

^^^i really dig dickies actually...simple, old school, functional, GANGSTA$$$$

actually very popular in new orleans

word? i thought only is cali. when i was in mississippi i wore dickie shorts with knee high socks and my black house shoes girls were on my nuts it was weird. they said they loved my style of dress. lol imagine that.

Originally posted by TEENAGE RIOT

This year I got a lot more into fashion, and have collected a lot of good stuff. I have variety of things BCBG, Betsey Johnson, DKNY, Marc Jacobs, Miss Sixty, etc.

damn good taste. i wish i knew more girls like this around here. everyone at my school walks around looking busted all the time.

Hmm, the most expensive things I own are actually accessories.

Yellow leather Ferragamo bag and the new Mirukami LV bag.

As far as clothing labels go, in my closet:

Sweetees

Harvey's

Ella Moss

Ruth

Zero4Marcy

Free People

Triple5Soul

Lemon

Ben Sherman

Best Denim:

7 for all mankind, Hudson, Citizens of Humanity, Chip and Pepper, Paper/Denim/Cloth, Joe's

Diesel

Geek Boutique

Paul Frank

French Kitty

Velvet

Smashing Grandpa

I guess I kinda like the more less known labels.

Archived