THISone

KING MILE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This.......it's me Dek2....i dunno if im'a be able to be driving tomorrow......got the no go from momma dukes so we should just meet up saturday and i'll just dip out Friday night and hit up wal-mart for some cans...maybe get at something since i'll be out....maybe take Dyke with me....

get at me tomorrow...

Re: drink40s

Originally posted by KING MILE

yo i was born in the BRONX but for the last 5yrs ive been living in VA.

Damn b! You sound like me(staten Island). We're having a battle in Norfolk on the 28th of Feb(Seven Deadly Cities). It's a bboy battle but it's gonna be big and their is a blackbook battle. I went to the last one and they switched it one us and had a blackbook pieceing battle where we just did a Seven Deadly Cities piece and whoevas burned the most won $100. All that aside, muthafuckas should come check it out. The competition is aight.........

Re: Re: drink40s

Originally posted by TITO'roski

Damn b! You sound like me(staten Island). We're having a battle in Norfolk on the 28th of Feb(Seven Deadly Cities). It's a bboy battle but it's gonna be big and their is a blackbook battle. I went to the last one and they switched it one us and had a blackbook pieceing battle where we just did a Seven Deadly Cities piece and whoevas burned the most won $100. All that aside, muthafuckas should come check it out. The competition is aight.........

if u dont mind me askin, what part of staten