THISone

KING MILE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by vAe WuN

this isnt the case in all of your pieces but, othe big bold crew shout outs and tags really take away from the page, i mean it takes away from the appeareance ya kno? just puttin my opinion, nice sketches though

yea i know what u mean a couple of people have told me that already..but you right sometimes i dont like how some of my pieces come out because i have all this other shit around it...

How long you been writing sun? The book shit is dope but I want to see the walls. Maybe a train even(Snagga Puss)lol. If I'm not mistaken, you live in VA now. I'm in Norfolk now and we have a record shop that caters to writers. Shit, the hallway up to it is bombed with tags and they aint buffing. A lotta kats have done canvases for them. Maybe you should come check'em out. PEACE

Originally posted by TITO'roski

How long you been writing sun? The book shit is dope but I want to see the walls. Maybe a train even(Snagga Puss)lol. If I'm not mistaken, you live in VA now. I'm in Norfolk now and we have a record shop that caters to writers. Shit, the hallway up to it is bombed with tags and they aint buffing. A lotta kats have done canvases for them. Maybe you should come check'em out. PEACE

no trains i got some walls but they wack dont wanna post...if u wanna see um just hit me up.....hopefully ill have a dope wall when i go to NY next week....peace

Archived