THISone

KING MILE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: some sketches...ima piant the black one...

that one is the only one i like... i hate the little camel toe things you have on each letter... expecially the I... i dont like your add ons much at all... your stuff dope, because in one of those pics i saw ur big box of prismas.... its easy to blend and make something tight when you have 7 shades of green at 5 bucks per shade....

but when your stuck useing ball point pens and crayons from resturants and racking cans your stuff doesnt come out mega shiney.

i also dont dig the whole doing a piece on half a canvas thing... i just dont understand it... but if you got the money to dish out a canvas and paint for a little simple piece than props..

Guest Propaganda

Re: Re: some sketches...ima piant the black one...

Originally posted by acidica

that one is the only one i like... i hate the little camel toe things you have on each letter... expecially the I... i dont like your add ons much at all... your stuff dope, because in one of those pics i saw ur big box of prismas.... its easy to blend and make something tight when you have 7 shades of green at 5 bucks per shade....

but when your stuck useing ball point pens and crayons from resturants and racking cans your stuff doesnt come out mega shiney.

i also dont dig the whole doing a piece on half a canvas thing... i just dont understand it... but if you got the money to dish out a canvas and paint for a little simple piece than props..

Jesus kid.......

Good stuff This.

Archived