THISone

KING MILE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't say it's ugly. I said you fucked up on it. Y'know, with the white. Basically, it's good but it ain't clean. You know what I mean right? I'm not hating on you either. Uhhh... I'll post a picture of a "clean" throwup later.

THIS, look at your throwup a little closer. Umm... Like the curves and the lines you made with the white. It could be cleaner. That's all I was trying to say.

Serf's shit is clean.

peace!

AMeK

Originally posted by DrSeusLives

I didn't say it's ugly. I said you fucked up on it. Y'know, with the white. Basically, it's good but it ain't clean. You know what I mean right? I'm not hating on you either. Uhhh... I'll post a picture of a "clean" throwup later.

THIS, look at your throwup a little closer. Umm... Like the curves and the lines you made with the white. It could be cleaner. That's all I was trying to say.

Serf's shit is clean.

peace!

AMeK

yea you right i see what u saying...i thoguth u ment sumthing was wrong wit my letters......peace

Re: bright inline?

Originally posted by eDit

props on ur stuff THIS, what do u use for your white inlines, i bought a gel pen but it seeps into the paper and fades, and i cant find a paint pen with a nib fine enough ??

i use a regular deco marker and it does fade into the paper i just go over it again the 2nd time doing it should come out white

Archived