Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KING MILE

THISone

your weak fool.. where u at? your book aint here yet.. and my book should be to u soon.. im bookless rite now.. and it sucks.. i started page for me an u to collab on in my book.. blues and greens.. lots of blood.. heavy weight champs theme.. its gangster.. by the way.. i did the this piece.. so ull be doing the names piece.. i had to switch it up. -P

aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggght i really dont kno why my book aint there i go back to FL today my plan land like at 530 so ill see wat up....and i hope i get ur book soon doggy peace

yo names are u sure u sent out the book cuz i havent gotten nothin and i was out in VA and my parents sed they didnt get nothin either...and idk y my book aint there i gotta see if they sent anythin else to my granmothers house so ill check it i just got bac yest....also i dont have my comp either so i have to get bac to u later

my book came back return to sender.. i think i fucked up the address (they couldnt read my handwritting).. email that shit again..so i can just print the email and tape it on.

fuckin postoffice piece of shit..

did u ship your book out yet? cus ihave yet to see it.....

yo i been bored lately real wack since i moved out to fl..but if anyone interested in tradin stickers im back up for biz..NAMES wat happen to ur book mines no where to be found i was kinda forced to buy a new one..but i already got good shit naaaaaaah mean lol..hit me up ho ceito call when u get ur book back..

ok i was gone for a long time cuz idk wat was going on but i got some new shit

thisisme.jpg

estOH.jpg

[/quote

feeling the fills....oh yea nice jordans if im correct the 4's lol

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now