THISone

KING MILE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
That canvas is sick!

What would you say are the better markers(i dont mind about the price)

PRISMA'S or LETRASET TRIAS.

I've got the tria's and i'm gonna buy some more markers...

What should i get?

not prizmas - not letraset trias - but...

COPICS! they are clean as fuck and if you dont mind spending more for your money? that the one: heres how they color...

43.jpg

c9d1494b.jpg

chickenbattle.jpg

4a0874f3.jpg

devour.jpg

fullasian.jpg

just my opinoin

not prizmas - not letraset trias - but...

COPICS! they are clean as fuck and if you dont mind spending more for your money? that the one: heres how they color...

43.jpg

c9d1494b.jpg

chickenbattle.jpg

4a0874f3.jpg

devour.jpg

fullasian.jpg

just my opinoin

this shit is fresh too

iM really diggin that chicken and that plant

Dont start nothin fool

DC4???:shakehead: Respect to the real "DC5" reppin CHICAGO to the fullest...Click Here----->http://groups.msn.com/ChicagoOldSchoolGraffiti/current2004.msnw... and fuck your copic markers...

Mad ups and props to Chichago's DC5 - In fact they are all boys with my boy "MeloN" of CYA and EVR (now livin in Hawaii originally from chicago). I got no beef with them, so dont try to start somethin foo!!!

just to know... DESERT COMBAT FORCES aka. DC4 been reppin 10 years strong! Not tryin to clain the DC part but just lettin you know! Heres some of them old flicks... If you want I could give you a shit load of flick showin our history! Just say the word!!!

DSCF2574.jpg

DSCF2573.jpg

Re: Dont start nothin fool

Mad ups and props to Chichago's DC5 - In fact they are all boys with my boy "MeloN" of CYA and EVR (now livin in Hawaii originally from chicago). I got no beef with them, so dont try to start somethin foo!!!

just to know... DESERT COMBAT FORCES aka. DC4 been reppin 10 years strong! Not tryin to clain the DC part but just lettin you know! Heres some of them old flicks... If you want I could give you a shit load of flick showin our history! Just say the word!!!

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f52/newkoncept/latest%20album/DSCF2574.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f52/newkoncept/latest%20album/DSCF2573.jpg

It's better to be pist off, than pist on... Im not starting a beef... I just thought that was really close... That is all... No need to call anybody fool... Tough guy... I won't comment anymore so take it or leave it... Real muthafuckaz know the deal...

Re: Dont start nothin fool

It's better to be pist off' date=' than pist on... Im not starting a beef... I just thought that was really close... That is all... No need to call anybody fool... Tough guy... I won't comment anymore so take it or leave it... Real muthafuckaz know the deal...[/quote']

are you even in dc5? if not, you are a dick-riding wannabe.

a dc4 member met some dc5 members and he told them he wrote dc4 and that the crews originally from hawaii, and they were cool with it. just keep your mouth shut. and newkon IS a tough guy. hahaha

• 2 months later...

Archived