THISone

KING MILE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your weak fool.. where u at? your book aint here yet.. and my book should be to u soon.. im bookless rite now.. and it sucks.. i started page for me an u to collab on in my book.. blues and greens.. lots of blood.. heavy weight champs theme.. its gangster.. by the way.. i did the this piece.. so ull be doing the names piece.. i had to switch it up. -P

yo names are u sure u sent out the book cuz i havent gotten nothin and i was out in VA and my parents sed they didnt get nothin either...and idk y my book aint there i gotta see if they sent anythin else to my granmothers house so ill check it i just got bac yest....also i dont have my comp either so i have to get bac to u later

my book came back return to sender.. i think i fucked up the address (they couldnt read my handwritting).. email that shit again..so i can just print the email and tape it on.

fuckin postoffice piece of shit..

did u ship your book out yet? cus ihave yet to see it.....

• 4 weeks later...

yo i been bored lately real wack since i moved out to fl..but if anyone interested in tradin stickers im back up for biz..NAMES wat happen to ur book mines no where to be found i was kinda forced to buy a new one..but i already got good shit naaaaaaah mean lol..hit me up ho ceito call when u get ur book back..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived