man, fuck the 80s

Vanity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Vanity

in 10 years, kids will be walking aorund looking like a mix between curt kobain and treach

And in 15, they'll dress like ravers.

i remember sometime in the 90's when the 'hippy' look had a revival.

People had mood rings and triangles sewn into the legs of their jeans.

Well I hated it then and I will hate it more when Ravers are the new hippies.

:sick:

The 80's might have sucked.....but so did the early 90's.....you're right though....styles get recycled......and I'm going to be laughing insane when I see someone rocking some "Cross Colors" type shit....oh wait,I already did......this white guy standing in front of the bus terminal had a full suit....."Cross Colors"...with the slogan "Take Me Back To The Motherland" and picture of Africa.....I had a fuckin' heartattack.

you're kiddin right?

some white kid i knew in elementary school always sported a black and white 'x' cap... he was really good at science, he ended up becoming a pot head skater... i kicked him once w/ my steel toes... i also stabbed him once w/ a pencil, the lead was still in his leg like a year later.

i hate this whole punk rock bullshit.......i dunno why but they all juss annoy the shit out of me when im around them.......all they do is talk shit about everyone elses problems.......they all give me shit cuz i listen to hiphop becuase im supposidly trying to be black......WHAT THE FUCK.....its not like im walking around in all shady wear and FUBU....fucking christ i can afford any of that shit.......neither do i speak in ebonix like the hallway thugs that ditch class juss to walk around in the hallway......FUCK ALL YOU LIL" PUNK ROCK FAGGOTS........im probably more punk rock then any of these kids are.....shit they listen to blink 182 and NFG...is NFG even punk?........i was rocking a pennywise t-shirt and one of these lames said they sucked......welll i hope that kids bitch ass liked his face getting rubbed on the bathroom floor while all his fagot friends watched.......fuck....i juss needed to get that out of my system.....

Archived