alphabattle alphabattle

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by onesecondple

you needa shut up. You have made it very apparent that every e is whack

:lol: yeah i enoyed those quotes all next to each other, made me seem like a gigantic asshole, but i'll settle down on the everything is wack stuff.

and amek, i'm not toy, but im not going to waste time defending myself but im sure as hell not a king. and if you look hard enough you will find my nonsense in some thread along with the one where my name is beside it:idea:

Originally posted by KiSe

:lol: yeah i enoyed those quotes all next to each other, made me seem like a gigantic asshole, but i'll settle down on the everything is wack stuff.

and amek, i'm not toy, but im not going to waste time defending myself but im sure as hell not a king. and if you look hard enough you will find my nonsense in some thread along with the one where my name is beside it:idea:

yeah, thats cool. and amek, yes, this cat can throw down some stuff. he got some shit in the sketch/finished piece thread, i know that.

kise. Hold your mouth.

Let people have their fun. Onesecondple started this thread with no bullshit, just something for fun, no ill-intent. Good on him, he gets points for trying.

You just came in here and first post put his shit down straight up. No constructive crits, no positive comments, nuthin. And thats because you are a toy. You're the definition of one. So shut your mouth, toy.

Originally posted by cam

kise. Hold your mouth.

Let people have their fun. Propaganda started this thread with no bullshit, just something for fun, no ill-intent. Good on him, he gets points for trying.

You just came in here and first post put his shit down straight up. No constructive crits, no positive comments, nuthin. And thats because you are a toy. You're the definition of one. So shut your mouth, toy.

i started it, but whatever, the idea didnt pan out, who cares about the beef and shit i guess. Internet mess is all this is

Originally posted by cam

you got a good attitude man, don't change.

sorry for getting the credits wrong

thanks man, i try to. I mean whats the point in gettin people mad at you, if it was real, we could battle or somethin, fight maybe, but online all that is gonna happen are people are just gonna ruin good posts and what not (not this post, it wasent a good one), so you know

Originally posted by cam

kise. Hold your mouth.

Let people have their fun. Onesecondple started this thread with no bullshit, just something for fun, no ill-intent. Good on him, he gets points for trying.

yeah im a toy becuse i didnt give positive comments..........

Originally posted by CIPHER_one

why does every post come with the precursor "I did it in like 2 seconds...its just a real simple E..." as if that excuses the awful awful quality in all of these posts.

Why you'd feel the need to make such a comment bewilders me :rolleyes:

I hope tomorrow's better for you.