Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Overtime

alphabattle alphabattle

well if i get a chance ill whip up a quik "e" tomarrow but since its holloween night tonight im kinda busy....it wont be the greatest letter in the world since im still kinda new but hopefully i will get some feedback....:o....but anywayz i dont have too much room to talk but im not feelin yur "e" either man but its not bad...

Originally posted by KiSe

that e is wack son

yeah, it traced it out a piece of mine. its looks good in the piece i think, flows nicely. but it just didnt come out right here.

Originally posted by KiSe

and the handstyle

its not my handstyle, its how i write in school, so its my handwriting. my handstyle is diff, i will post it if you would like, but probably wouldnt want me to. whatever though, this thread was just a thought, didnt appear to work as well as i thought it would

Originally posted by rubbish heap

i have nothing against the E, but that handstyle under it i cannot stand...

like i said, its how i write like papers and mess, not my handstyle when i am puttin shit up or something, i just wrote that all quick like, my handstyle is diff

>

Dude, work on your handwriting. :cool:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce08b3127cce8157a3551fc80000001610'>

^ I don't have any single "E's" up but there is an "E" there. Ehhh.. Ignore the smudges and the crappiness. Heh. This is a pretty weak alpha battle. Someone else please post. I'm just contributing. My "E" is sort of messed up as you can see.

peace!

AMEK

p.s. - Who went painting today?

Originally posted by tHe SuPrEmE

i love this thread....toys givin toys advice...amek your "e" is weak also

shit, i tried soemthing out, i was wondering ho w it would go, it wasent just for e's, but owell, who you callin a toy by the way?

Originally posted by onesecondple

like i said, its how i write like papers and mess, not my handstyle when i am puttin shit up or something, i just wrote that all quick like, my handstyle is diff

quit the damn excuses... it's alright that ya handstyle sucks... just work on it, don't say some shit bout it bein ya handwritin cuz it looks far from that. Handwritin is done fast and has no fancy letters and shit for the msot aprt. Look at your fuckin S's noone does S's like that in their handwritin and some other letters like ya h as well don't look anyhtin look someone's handwritin and look more like a try at handstyle. It's cool, I don't care but it's stupid you makin up that excuse....

Originally posted by JayFo

quit the damn excuses... it's alright that ya handstyle sucks... just work on it, don't say some shit bout it bein ya handwritin cuz it looks far from that. Handwritin is done fast and has no fancy letters and shit for the msot aprt. Look at your fuckin S's noone does S's like that in their handwritin and some other letters like ya h as well don't look anyhtin look someone's handwritin and look more like a try at handstyle. It's cool, I don't care but it's stupid you makin up that excuse....

ok, as in this does sounds like an excuse and there is no real point in defending myself cuz this is once again internet bullshit, i will defend myself anyways. My handwriting is horrible, so i wanted to make somthing so it wasent so bad, i can write like that really quickly, it is really how i write my notes and papers and everything. If you would like, i could post my notes and papers from school, shit to my girl, letters, whatever, it is how i write. But, like i said, its internet bullshit, so i guess i will just work on the way i write in school. Now, granted my handstyle is based loosley on those letters and i will continue to try and work on them, the writing there isnt my handstyle, but once again, internet shit.

You make a good point.

King Kise, throw one up for us then eh? You'll definetly turn this thread around.

peace!

AMEK

ME=:king: ?

dunno bout that but i might throw an E up even though this thread is pretty gay....

My post was straight up sarcasm. You're not a king and neither am I. Both very far away... But yeah, contribute if you want. This thread is about dead. All alphabattles die out very quickly.

peace!

AMEK

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this