Body Language

Daddy Screw

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
And believe me, this is hardly a psychological breakthrough. This has been known for a long time and used for even longer. And large corporations are being charged mega bucks for some Joe-Schmoe to come in and teach their salesman and their managers exactly what I just briefly described.

this is true, its used in advertising, public relations, architecture (this disturbs me a lot, cos you know your environment influences your actions, so certain buildings are designed to make people act a certain way), probably others.

And what’s even more interesting is that once you’ve built that rapport with someone, you can start LEADING them. For example, if the person is leaning up towards you with their hands separated and you’re doing the same, having a wonderful conversation, after a few moments try sitting back and clasping your hands. The vast majority of the time, the other person will AT LEAST sit back or maybe just bring their hands together, often both. It happens every time. It’s kind of fun.

This is similar to what david blaine and them magick mans do, subtle hints, talk control, subconcious communication....anyone know more about this?

trying this out would be funny as ufck

good find btw

Archived