LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! I GIVE YOU, THE WORST THING TO EVER WALK THE EARTH!!

Comp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_El Mamerro

From what I've read so far, they're more like scorpions instead of spiders. Just take away the tail, and cram the pincers right in front of their face, and you have a camel spider. Every single source says they run fast as fuck and jump like crazy, but they're not poisonous at all... actually, they don't really bite, they pinch you with their claws, which look a lot like a mouth. Regardless, they look mean as fuck, and supposedly the bite is really painful. I've had experiences with scorpions and BIG FUCKING centipedes before, and I'd still rather fuck with those than with a camel spider. Beer,

El Mamerro

'The giant spider crab is one of the largest arthropods we know. They have been known to measure 3.7 m from the tip of one outstreached claw to another. Their body usually grows to about 37cm (15in) across(Encyclopedia Britannica Online). Spider crabs get their name from their likeness to a spider. They have rounded bodies that are covered with stubby projections (tubercles) and long spindly legs (Bliss, 1982).'..its true!

showed the camel spider to a guy in my class last night (arachnaphobe) and he told me about japanese spider crabs that live way at the bottom of the ocean, he said they have a span of 2 to 3 metres with some found up to 5 metres, i'm a bit dubious though, gonna intersearch that one, that is seriously frightening though, crabs that big with claws and all that prowling about down there, fuckin hell...

Guest HESHIANDET

hahahah isn't the chupacabra a mythical creature though? FUCK THAT CAMEL SPIDER!!!!! looking at it just made me itchy and shit. im gonna take a shower.now

hahahahahhahhh

Danny Glovr and a bat had sex.

that chupacabra is............(speechless)

------

im a pussy when it comes to spiders. well spiders and roaches.They dont SCARE me but i just dont like the way they act. rats snakes and other insects i dont really care about me but spider are just too fucking ........

------------------

fuckitwhocares

chupacabra is real.. i met him last night. sure hes a lil scary lookin, but all he is really lookin for is a pack of blunts. so i walked him over to the store and got him a pack, hes under age so i had to purchase them. well after i smoked up with him, he gave me a pound and vanished into thin air.

... odd

aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! holy shit...usually when my pictures are downloading i can watch it peice by peice so i know whats going on....that goddamn chupacabra just appeared all at once....and it was in attack stance to top it off....startling indeede

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

• 3 months later...

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one thing that scares me the most is spiders. i swear i have arachniphobia. i can not stand those things so dont tell me to kill a spider by taking my shoe and patting it over the spider. because i will never do it. no way. god those are some huge mother fuckers. ew.

Archived