Growing hair

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had long hair since I was a little pup....I like long hair so much more than short....

My hair is more thick and untamed than straight and wavy. It's a little bit before my shoulders now, I'm waiting for it to go longer before I shave it all off and start again.....

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by ubejinxed

i thought we were going to talk about obtrusive body hair. i'm glad that's not the topic but.

i'd like to add, i dated a guy with long hair once. and a semi-neanderthal (in terms of body hair) once.

no bears or shemales for me. ponytails are for girls and hair on the shoulders, back, chest and everywhere in between is for the national parks.

sorry. i know some girls like this. buut i'm sorta traditional in hair styles for men.

Hahaha, wtf?..i hear ya..i dont dig girls with short hair ussually...but i wouldnt call em masculin in anyway...Its funny cause what you describe is a hairless man that just has short hair...both are unnatural in a way.

But fuck that..this thread got longer than i expected and i need to make clarifications...i aint talking about growing hair in order to have long long hair...i'm talking about having some more hair in your head than a crewcut gives...and pedro, right on man

Guest Pilau Hands

my unique genetic make-up ensures that i have thick bushy giganto hair, so growing it for me not only means length, but mass as well. i tell you this, there is no good time to grow out your hair, all times are equally great. if you're with someone that loves you, they better support that shit. if you're alone, what the hell do you have to lose?!

the in-between time can be brutal, but in my position the result was sometimes less than glamorous as well. in the words of my ex, "Sometimes it was really sexy...and sometimes...it was just so much hair."

I think the only one on the board around to glimpse the madess was Devilush.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00221208f00000025.jpg'>

it was tame that day, and allowed a picture to be taken of itself. it probably got about a good 6 inches before i cut it off.

it seems i'm always in the in-between stage, cause i get a cut, and then i just don't feel like going to the barber for a few months. i'm growing it out by default.

Have courage friends.

COWBOY UP

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I'm in the same phase, Tesser... I've never had my hair long because it's not really very apt for it (curly, but not enough to 'fro), but I've decided to do it cause it's new for me and soon I won't be able to do stupid things with it. I'm finally juuuuust stepping out of the awkward phase and into the realm of "actually long hair". Taken me almost a year. I've been using gay hair products that straighten it out somewhat to make it look less messy, but soon it'll have enough weight to hold itself down. My goal is to keep it long until I can ponytail it (not saying I WILL ponytail it, just that I'd be able to), then it's coming off with a quickness.

what "gay products" are you using? i'm growin mine out real long but it's pretty curly...i just need something to calm it down so it grows DOWN and not out in every direction.

Originally posted by BOZACK

what "gay products" are you using? i'm growin mine out real long but it's pretty curly...i just need something to calm it down so it grows DOWN and not out in every direction.

Dax Wax or Murrays Wax... put it on when your hair is wet and the put a winter cap on for about half an hour... and then take it off... nice straight hair...

Guest Pilau Hands

if you just put a hat on when your hair's wet, it'll get pretty straight. though w/o tjhe products, it might wear off quicker

when i was a kid and wanted to have cool hair i saw on tv, i was unhappy with my curls. all the kids in my school were spanish with straight hair or black. now i gotta love what i got. it's all about figuring out how to rock it.

stay strong tess!

I have a natural grey streak in the front and have been growing my shit out for a minute now-I hair grows like an afro......should look quite interesting by the time January comes around....haha.

Hair sucks. I wish i didnt have to deal with it. Mine goes a little past my shoulders....and its all mine. People say i have long hair for a black girl, whatever that means. Actually i know what it means. I was thinking about shaving it and doing the bald girl thing...but thats too drastic i think. Ill end up cutting it sooner or later and i forgot what this thread was supposed to be about again...dont care...

^^^^I dated a black girl who grew her hair out to the point she looked like "Foxy Brown"(no,not the mc you idiots).....that shit was dope-she moved away......damn.

Archived