Wonk Saggin... iloveboxcarskirts.

Smart

OK, also, as far as shirts go, I can get most styles pretty easily...

most meaning, ringers, regular t's, 3/4 lenght (but those might have to be $1 more) and an assortment of some girly tops...

Since this is gonna be 'made to order' type stuff anyway it should be pretty easy to hhok people up with shirts they want... since this is the first time out the box I'm gonna have to limit it to 'light colored shirts'... that means red is the medium (and hated)... lt. blue is a light color, navy isn't... you see...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Smart

OK, also, as far as shirts go, I can get most styles pretty easily...

most meaning, ringers, regular t's, 3/4 lenght (but those might have to be $1 more) and an assortment of some girly tops...

Since this is gonna be 'made to order' type stuff anyway it should be pretty easy to hhok people up with shirts they want... since this is the first time out the box I'm gonna have to limit it to 'light colored shirts'... that means red is the medium (and hated)... lt. blue is a light color, navy isn't... you see...

ok, so what could a handsome young stallion from melbourne australia expect to pay for a grey regular t shirt in a medium holmes?

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by DETO

Smart, what's up with them Wonk Saggin T-Shirts...;)

Hahaha, oh shit, Well my boss called and said I misspelled 'Beirut' on a shirt and the Ex-Marine that didn't pay for the fucked up stuff also wanted to dish him out an ass whipping, so I got fired for a couple weeks, He coulda been yankin my chain but I just didn't call him back and spent all my money partying for my birthday but I got the design done, it's just on the comp at work and shit is ready to roll!

I'll definately go back to work next monday so, I'll set it off then...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived