Wonk Saggin... iloveboxcarskirts.

Smart

Originally posted by El Mamerro

... I personally was expecting something different, but I think it's pretty damn hot the way it is, and I'm buying it with a quickness.

I def. agree and with the other comment as well, theres too many here with dif. views and opinions...just get that shit done! (produced.)

Shit I really need some new clothes might as well get one of these bad mofos...although I wonder If I do get one, how many people are going to recognize it from here as I wear it.....

hmmmmmm

:scowl:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

no, but maybe one day.....one day

Hahaha. Exactly the response i was waiting for. 12oz never lets me down.

Originally posted by yoink

although I wonder If I do get one, how many people are going to recognize it from here as I wear it.....

hmmmmmm

:scowl:

Haha like a secret society. People will look at your shirt and then nod as they walk by you. 12oz fight club style.

First thanks for all the input, the praise is especially welcome :)

like a secret society. People will look at your shirt and then nod as they walk by you. 12oz fight club style. [/b]

First rule about wonk saggin is dont talk about wonk saggin...

In fact, I've gone through the trouble to concoct a specific verbiage by which we will recognize each other (when T-shirts aren't appropriate)... perhaps I'm investing too much in this emotionally... NAH!

Actually, this parts for shits and giggles but, the phrase is as follows:

Q: What is 'Wonk Saggin'?

A: Well, it's kinda this thing you know... (and trail off)...

from there on out make up lies about it, become more and more prepostorus... "an ancient utterance by the Potentate of Ishkabibble..."

Originally posted by Don't Panic

So what do we do to get one? Just bounce an email to Smart?

Actually, I'm figuring out that right now, preferred payment form is a US money order, Amscot 'sells' them for free... Special consideration will be made for foreign customers but that will probably have to be an Email thing... otherwise, I will post a PO box or Addy to mail your orders to, it's less than a 6-8 weeks thing but basically the same deal...

ALL ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED PROMPTLY!

Don't think I'm sleepin'... I zeroed in on what I want to do mentally today, tomorrow I'll bang it together and post the finished art...

Originally posted by big bruno

Ringer tee? I would not buy one simply because of that. I would, however, buy one if it was on one of those baseball 3/4 sleeve shirts. Shit would look hot.

are you kidding, that's even worse than a ringer. thankfully texas still has the death penalty:crazy:

smart, please just print it on a normal t-shirt. don't gay it out or nothin.

Guest chicken bone

i think a ringer tee with a 3/4 sleeve and a shirt pocket (left side) with a paper mache pocket jesus potato would be fresh.

thats awesome..

paper mache pocket jesus potato. look at all those p'ssss..... more p's than a platapus!

uhhh

es...Fuck sleeping. Get back at making those shirts slave.......i wish 12oz had a built in breathalizer before you can post. I was gonna say something completey and uterly uselsess here in this very thread but i forgot it so i might as well go with WONK SAGGIN no sleep til brooklyn.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

I wouldn't buy it just because there is a chance there is someone else who might see me that goes to TwelveOunce and they might feel obligated to come up to me and talk to me. That would just piss me off.

"Wonk Saggin... iloveboxcarskirts."

SMART

suggestion box #1

throw some schoolhouse rock 3d on the letters or even some reverse pyramid with those played out white lines going to the vantage point... or something the plain letters are hot but throw a little bit of love in it... keep it filthy.

put them on black shirts and throw some fucking gold in that shit.

i know i know ive been lurking but those are my dos centimos. like it or not.

jobe.le critique d'art.

Originally posted by kemekill

This shit is hilarious.

When's the final image comin?

Well, I got wrapped up making xpo prints, and then I'm gonna be partying all weekend, probably some pics to post but maybe I'll have to blur the nudity...

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

SMART

suggestion box #1

throw some schoolhouse rock 3d on the letters or even some reverse pyramid with those played out white lines going to the vantage point... or something the plain letters are hot but throw a little bit of love in it... keep it filthy.

put them on black shirts and throw some fucking gold in that shit.

i know i know ive been lurking but those are my dos centimos. like it or not.

jobe.le critique d'art.

Yeah, actually, that's been my stumbling block lately, I gotta build a 3d and I want to add some 'bling' as well but, as I said, expo, expo, expo...

I'm gonna try to go down to the shop and put some work in tomorrow but we're officially closed so I don't know if anyone will be there and since I rarely show up before 1pm, I don't have a key...

Anyway, monday's after the show are always slow as shit, so I'll finalize then by the latest, I got the shirts and I can make the screens in 8 minutes so...

We are basically there... I think I'll get orders mailed to my PO box but I have a woman keep track of all that mail for me and sometimes I don't talk to her for a week or two, I just gotta get her motivated to call me every couple days if there are orders...

Anyway, this shit is ON!