Wonk Saggin... iloveboxcarskirts.

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, shit is still crazy as hell at work, it's expo season, but... I managed to work this up quick at the end of the day, emailed it to myself and, now that I look at it again I realize I didn't give the letters any 3d... but it still looks decent to me...

My plan is to go on White ringers w/ Black rings (collar and sleeves) so the black color is definate, I've tried a couple fill colors (the green part)... haven't totaly settled on anything but I think Heshmoney Green ain't too shabby...

So...Interest? Input?

Originally posted by Vanity

the black seems tooo.... uniform...

well, it will be similar but yeah, I didn't try to blow it out yet, the black will be a bit more 'cloudy' and diverse, still about the same though...

there were so many angry demands over the weekend for some visuals that I felt obligated to show my unfinished...

still, it's basically done now... I think it pops, I'm gonna make it bang and then we'll be there...

Guest imported_Tesseract

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

Smart, i aint go absolutely nothing to note..green fuckin rocks..the font is awesome!

Now kids, i know many of you are real hip hop and all, but smart please...lets have those on real sizes!

Where do i send the money!?

Originally posted by -Rage-

Eh, too flashy.

Why not let other (respected) 12oz members give it a try?

It's not for me to let or prohibit, but I encourage it...

Swiff, not sure yet but probably going scuba diving or out to this humongous biker party... still, nothing is definate...

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Smart

It's not for me to let or prohibit, but I encourage it...

This is the gate to never having thsirts printed,

Besides the fact that Smarts shirt is awesome as it is.

I say move on and lets buy something...its cool when 12oz

things actually happen instead of getting lost in preparations.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Tesseract

This is the gate to never having thsirts printed,

Word.

We're all artists here, and we're all gonna want something different. If we let everyone pitch in, this would go the way of the 12oz Smiley contest. I personally was expecting something different, but I think it's pretty damn hot the way it is, and I'm buying it with a quickness.

Originally posted by Smart

My plan is to go on White ringers w/ Black rings (collar and sleeves) so the black color is definate, I've tried a couple fill colors (the green part)... haven't totaly settled on anything but I think Heshmoney Green ain't too shabby...

So...Interest? Input?

don't put it on a ringer and i'm in