ok, so it's the weekend again luvvies....

Abracadabra

what are the plans jumpin jackrabbits?

i don't have any plans yet. the weather got pretty grim over the last hour or so. gunna grab a six pack on the way home and start getting hammered, then wander out and start getting into trouble. there's 3 pretty big sporting events on this weekend, 2 out of 3 involving the irish, so i'm going to go out and try and out-drunk those paddy muthafuckas (which will be pretty hard)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

ABC, ya bleedin' muppet...

This weekend, I dont really know. Play some football, watch some football, go to a football game. Probaly drink a few. Just taking it easy and see what good times comes along...

well, ill kick off the night at 7pm by sittin in the tattoo studio getting my leg finally finished.. then finish up there probably around 930 or so then head to the local pub to get trashed.. mmost likely end up at a club called the lookout (the place sucks)

saturday night wouldnt have a clllllllllllue ?

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

there's 3 pretty big sporting events on this weekend, 2 out of 3 involving the irish, so i'm going to go out and try and out-drunk those paddy muthafuckas (which will be pretty hard)

i hate that gaelic football, they had a match over here in Perth, Australia beat them... such a stupid game though

friday: halloween party at a friend's house (she's been buying booze for this party every day since last week... lots and lots o booze for free!)

saturday: friends coming up to town, lots of time will be spent at the bar... then lots more time will be spent on my steps after the bar closes...

Originally posted by krie

well, ill kick off the night at 7pm by sittin in the tattoo studio getting my leg finally finished.. then finish up there probably around 930 or so then head to the local pub to get trashed.. mmost likely end up at a club called the lookout (the place sucks)

saturday night wouldnt have a clllllllllllue ?

careful about drinking too much after a tattoo... you'll bleed more... which can lead to shitty healing...

once again im getting screwed with a steel wool condom by the air force. tomorrow i work 12 hours, then 3 hours later got security forces duty for 18, then got a meeting 5 hours after i get off. please believe this shit is hella gay and im bringin my fuckin lap top with me an plug this shit into the lan.

I'm going to the big pimpin halloween party in the San Ramon hills. Free top shelf alcohol and fresh made sushi all night. The guy throwing it is only allowing guys in if they come with two girls. I'm all set on that tip. Past events include casual nudity, free "party favors", my first group sex encounter, etc... Photos to follow...

Oh yeah, saturday i move my gf's stuff for her. Shit.

Guest im not witty

friday. halloween block party on franklin street in chapel hill. the only day of the year i dont hate that fucking town.

saturday. my roomate wants to organize a trip to the strip club. i know my girl is always down for that, and i can prolly talk some others into it as wel, so probably thats what ill be doing.

sunday. hopefull skating/filming if the weather holds up.

this is what weekends were made for.

FRI: Gallery opening/halloween bash. Probably hang there for a bit and see if theres any worthwhile parties to go to.

SAT:celebrate the Day of my Birth and all saints day, like austin, continue with the halloween parTAYing. oh yeah.

SUN: Work all day on a Maya animation. bleh.

http://www.streetplay.com/cityplay/02-2000/images/craps.jpg'>

I like this picture. I'm a big fan of newspaper boys.

Friday:

go home after work, take nap.

Go see late night movie, possibly the re-release of Alien

Saturday:

homework, laundry, cleaning around the house (i'm messier than my damn boyfriend)

Sunday:

something fun (painting? Aquarium? Art Institute? Thrift shopping?)