just fukin around

FRAME-TOWN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok, im not trying to start any drama or anything, but how the fuck can people claim ouija bites joker, bitch up and down about this 'abstract trend' but no one even mention that half of msk/awr all use Revok's 'R'? something things will just never make sense to me i guess

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

ok, im not trying to start any drama or anything, but how the fuck can people claim ouija bites joker, bitch up and down about this 'abstract trend' but no one even mention that half of msk/awr all use Revok's 'R'? something things will just never make sense to me i guess

in the new big time saber speaks of ayer and zes developing this certain hybrid of styles together, whos to say that its strictly revok's r? maybe they developed it together amongst themselves at a blackbook session or some shit. that or zes couldve had it first because you dont see much of homeboy's shit in scribble, even though from what i've ascertained hes killing la. i like that piece though.

no offense guy, but you talk too much.

Originally posted by onesandzeros:

no offense guy, but you talk too much.

i wasnt even saying that i felt that way, simply stating that there are obvious similarities in many of the msk/awr styles yet no one claims that zeser, or saber, or revok is on each others dick. simply that its the 'msk/awr' style... that they're all influenced from the same things, and ideas. thats fine, i believe it whole heartedly... i just wonder why people have such a hard time accepting that ouija and joker would be the same thing...

im with seekin innocence on this one. who care who looks liek who or bit whos letter. i mean shit. everyone is quck to say that so and so bit this from so and so. people just want something to hate about. its all just style. someone can come up with a style that looks similar to someone else's style. or maybe they idolize, or liek that writers work and when they start out base their style off that persons style. i mean think about that people. its not inpossible. but like i said people just have to have something to hate about.

but hey what do i know? im just a toy http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'>

jinks kra....

that zeser is nice dont like revok's hand or the rest of his crewww

------------------

representing chicago crews <-TIB, BTB->

Also registered as: thevisualassault"hey vinny hows about a pizza, i gotta no job"- homer - the simpsons

Archived