Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest beardo

100 scariest movie scenes

i on't watch a lot of scary movies but i think the girl climbing out of the television in the ring was pretty god damn scary. bitch had me screaming like a girl in the theatre oner.

I think the scariest movie scene is in the New Exorcist release, when Linda Blair walks down the stairs in a backbend like a crab. The ways its all sketchy and unnatural. Its not jump at you kinda scary, just demonic psychological freakiness.

what about characters? the ghosts in 13 ghosts were pretty dope, not enough scene time though. like the jackyll that guy was fuckin nuts

Guest im not witty

how about return to oz.... start to finish, scariest movie of my childhood. the peanut butter solution was another freaky one. anyone seen that?

or how bout some movie where this girl goes into a mirror and theres these spilled strawberries...i dont know what the fuck it was but it scared my little pee off when i was a wee boy.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Word, Return to Oz was fucking scary, the Wheelers were some of the creepiest characters ever designed.

I remember some movie back when I was really little where this kid had a ventriloquist dummy, and I don't remember what the hell the movie was about, but at the end there were some burglars or general bad guys in the kid's house, and the dummy comes to life and starts floating in the air after them. Hoooooooly shit did that scare the living assballs out of me.

As for intended horror scenes... man, the opening scene from "Candyman" did a pretty good number on my pants.

you turned the blingpants into crappants? oh the shame!

I was scared terribly by the last shot in Thriller

when Michael Jackson turns around and he's got those yellow cat eyes.

Something about seing evil eyes always scares me.

:eek:

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Word, Return to Oz was fucking scary.

anyone seen this recently enough to note who plays dorthy ??? i shit my pants when i realized who it was.

Fairuza Balk .... Dorothy

What about the ghost in the library from Ghostbusters 1? I know I was only like 6 years old, but that shit traumatized me for life.....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this