WHO DESERVES TO DIE.????

Guest Eager Salamander

Guest Eager Salamander

WHO DESERVES TO DIE??? RAPEST, CHILD MOLESTORS, PREMATURE BABIES,MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE,YOUR MOTHER.........THE PRESEDENT?

MAKE A LIST.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

heh. another thread bites the dust. hardly anythreads here go as planned. with a few exceptions. most rainspotting threads run smooth. smooooth like butter i tell you. and none of that fake margarine either. i think that most people deserve to die. i think it would be better to phrase it as (and pardon the witty voice you hear in your head) who doesnt deserve to die.

Originally posted by ILLMATIC:

P-Diddy, that stupid fuck needs to die a long and very painful death.

na, i know hes not a good rapper but hes cool. theres no reason for him to die a long and very painful death.

BOY LEMME TELL YOU SUNTIN. ALL THESE PIG BASTARDS AND THE FUCKIN POPE. ALL REPUBLICANS, BUT NOT MAYOR KOCH. WE'LL KEEP HIM ALIVE FOR TORCHER, AND LET DINKINS WATCH, MY EXWIFE FOR MAKING ME IMPOTENT,YOU, THE GUY WHO INVENTED AIDS, STALE GRAFF CHIL'REN, THE KKK BOYS, YO MOMMA TO YOU, mR CROWLEY, MR. ROGERS AND MR.MISTY FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE.. YOU WILL ALL DIE YOU SUMUMMA BIATCH!!! DIE1111!!!!

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:na, i know hes not a good rapper but hes cool. theres no reason for him to die a long and very painful death.[/b]

plus the fool has moves....im still trying get down with them....then i can go clubbing with confindence....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

all drunk drivers should swerve off the rightside of the road and smash their fucking heads into giant sized redwood forest like trees and die a long horrible painful death. that would save so many lives...not prohibition...not having the legal age at 21...but skimming out the population of selfish, drunk drivers by making them kill themselves before they harm someone else. they need to die. yeah

Originally posted by OL'SMOKEY1959:

BOY LEMME TELL YOU SUNTIN. ALL THESE PIG BASTARDS AND THE FUCKIN POPE. ALL REPUBLICANS, BUT NOT MAYOR KOCH. WE'LL KEEP HIM ALIVE FOR TORCHER, AND LET DINKINS WATCH, MY EXWIFE FOR MAKING ME IMPOTENT,YOU, THE GUY WHO INVENTED AIDS, STALE GRAFF CHIL'REN, THE KKK BOYS, YO MOMMA TO YOU, mR CROWLEY, MR. ROGERS AND MR.MISTY FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE.. YOU WILL ALL DIE YOU SUMUMMA BIATCH!!! DIE1111!!!!

Damn Straight

Originally posted by OL'SMOKEY1959:learn your history son and find out who homeboy really is

[/b]

I know what you mean, the 16th century catholic church almost wiped out my people(The Nahautl) in a genocide like they did in the crusades but things have changed this pope wasnt even around back then, he has even publicly apologized for that and thats what separates him from the others. thats why i got offended by you saying that its ok for him to die.

also im glad the other evil corrupt fuckers(former popes) died and are now roasting in the pit of oblivion for the rest of eternity.

Archived