Strictly Kings & Better

staytuned

i hope y'all enjoy this one. we will not post often but when we do you can bet your girlfriend that it will be top notch... This post is dedicated to all of the real rackers/vamps... 1-800-get-vamped.... much respect y'all.. remember we will not post garbage ,only the best of quality will rock here...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is for the no name toy making remarks on some negative shit.. for one thing i dont trade flicks with anybody ,i dont download shit, and anyone who knows the 1-800-get-vamped knows how i really get down i dont front on anyone i've been rocking steadily since 1985.. i dont need your respect because unlike you i've vamped plenty of fucking toys..

Originally posted by thehermit

Nice, very nice. My question for you staytuned is what should those who post only crap say when they see this post?

Hey could you do us all a big favor Hermit? please enlighten us on the ''crap posters'', tell us who post's crap, this way we can all avoid those posts, and save us all some time, much appreciated oh wisdom one..thanks man.