boy names

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oops, wasnt home for a few days.. so didnt even have a chance to respond to my own thread..

haha the pubert pic cracked me up, i always mention that name as a joke.. greatest name ever..

yeah i like the name malachai but it freaks me out cause of children of the corn, kinda like the name damian, im not religious by all means but creeps me out..

conrad is a good name.. i liked callum too heh, i've always liked the name aeden by i already had a friend who just named her son that..

but i still dont know!! arrghh..

except i like the way..

connor machai sounds

or

caleb machai

machai or mekhi i dont know yet..

and it goes with both of our last names, soooo thats a plus. who knows..tho i'll probally change it like 20 more times before he pops out.. heh.

thanks everyone;]

Originally posted by SteveAustin

sticking with the C's...

I like:

Cole

Weird I was just thinking that then I read this.

I like Cameron too.

I named my nephew Aden.

Some of my old student's names:

Julien

Jordan

Andre

Keenan

Raekwon

Mallik

Chance

Princeton

Denzel

Tyrik

Coby

Tyrell

Nicholas

• 4 weeks later...

hahaha hell yeah bort!!! pick bort!!!!

or...legolas, eomar, one of them cool names in lord of the rings...or some greek names...those are always cool.......oooooooo i knoooow do the filipino thing an mix you and yer baby daddys name....i think it was dee or someone had a reeeeeeeall good one...i think it was roxbert or something.....man that would be awsome....

Archived