how difficult is it?

subcon

I've been told (by an American), its quite difficult doing trains in the U.S, too much security, so ya'll mostly do scrab trains... A friend of mine said, they shouldn't be complaining, the europeans has it just as difficult, and we still hit trains hard..

Wondering what other U.S's has to say, and europeans aswell....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

blah blah blah...

This has been debated a thousand times in other threads. Who knows really? Cleans DO get painted in America and some run even, but most get buffed that morning. I can't speak for all of America though, since it's a big place. My guess would be that more writers in Europe are concentrating on the subways, and the trains run more often and longer than in the states. I don't know about difficulty.

Let's just not make this into Some America versus Europe debate, alright?

it's helpful to use the search function to dredge up some of the info thats already available...there is a lot of arguing that's gone down about where is tougher, etc..

in america, frieghts are numbered in the millions

they traverse nearly every populated area in the u.s., and a lot of unpopulated ones as well...

there are thousands of layups directly next to major highways, train bridges through downtowns, tracks through big intersections...

it is a good way to get up all over...

painting freights is not so easy all the time.

painting commuters and metros is hard, all the time, and they rarely run..

it's strictly for fun.

..i've hit cleans on both sides of the pond

i would rate the missions on a similar level...

I think it's important BEFORE you post anything to spend a few days or weeks just reading the forum. I actually spent a few months just observing, looking at graff mostly, until I couldn't hold my tongue any longer. No diss, just friendly advice. I'm sure there are plenty of guests just reading without posting.

Originally posted by swiss cheese

I think it's important BEFORE you post anything to spend a few days or weeks just reading the forum. I actually spent a few months just observing, looking at graff mostly, until I couldn't hold my tongue any longer. No diss, just friendly advice. I'm sure there are plenty of guests just reading without posting.

Originally posted by Rectum

but what about australia boys?

it depends really, freights are a lot easier to hit than transit in any city/state, and the difficulty of them varies state to state...i know in "PERTH west AUSTRALIA" they are extremely difficult and people wait a long time just to get 6 minutes....this is because there is apparently only 4 lines/divisions, but they have all sorts of razor wire, censors, cameras and random security checks in the yards.

in MELBOURNE wholecars get done and the transit scene is big and people claim yards...you will get seriously fucked over if you hit a yard that isnt yours people are territorial with them, and you have to have a real knowledge for how they run, then its all good from there.

SYDNEY'S trains are double decker thats all i really know about them. and thats all the info i think i will drop...ive dropped too much already

Archived