Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
iloveboxcars

Today while I was listening to some Bel Biv Devoe..

I remember when i was younger.. i'd say in 3rd or 4th grade, I was in love with a 7th grader. I was sitting in her room and we were listening to Bel Biv Devoe - That girl is poison. Back then I thought songs were a lot longer than 4 minutes. In fact during this exact day she said her tape was 60 minutes long, and me not being able to grasp the concept of time for whatever reason, thought the one song took up most of the tape. Anyway, that same day, even the same hour while she used the rest room, I decided it would be ok for me to use her stapler. I pressed down once on each finger. It hurt like nothing had hurt before. But when I took them out, well.. that was real torture, it was like someone was making the noise that scratching a chalk board makes inside of each of my fingers. man, that was horrible.

::heart::

By the way, I don't listen to Bel Biv Devoe regularly, I just forgot how the song went so I downloaded it and it gave me some crazy memories. What I really need is some crazy mamories though.

Guest im not witty

i found an old cassete single of do you really want me baby by salt n peppa. please baleeb i was rockin that shit on my lunch break

I just realized, I really like my topics. I suppose that is why I post them, but really.. I like them a lot.

One thing I like about them is they usually don't make it to 2 pages, usually if there is a topic that I haven't read and it's already at 2 pages I don't read it.

this could be my random thoughts topic for awhile.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this