Life Without the UB

Guest SPFlatty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

ur kidding right...i never heard of you until this website...and real recent too...dont front,,..ive seen jesus on the lines way b4 u..way way way way b4 u...look you can tell alot about a person by the company they keep...due to ur new found friends and crewmates that just means ur another new jack as well

I think Cwalker sumed it up right thur!

LOOK AT THE COMPANY YOU KEEP AND THE TRAINS YOU PAINT! BOTTOM LINE.

We used to call em "Stamp Lickers" and say "They are just out easy fame". Now we call em "Post Whores" and say "Damn they stole my connection"

BOY AM I GLAD I KEEP CWALK IN MY "COMPANY"

Re: Re: 1996 tsl

Originally posted by dimeAZZniqqa

WAcK ShIt MAN THATS REAL FUCKIN GAY

post your fr8s from 96...and c-walk...i can post your fr8s from 2 years ago and i can post some shit that looks just like it too...lets drop it...we have mutual friends and mutual enemys...end of story...if you want to talk to me email me and stay off the stupid fucking internet. poreroners@yahoo.com

Re: Re: Re: 1996 tsl

Originally posted by Pores

and c-walk...i can post your fr8s from 2 years ago and i can post some shit that looks just like it too[/email]

real conveniant for me...heres one from about 4 years ago i suppose...id love to see sumthin that "looks" like it..cmon show me

http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL24/1167244/3017209/36902389.jpg'>

dude...i dont care what you were doing 4 years ago. the bottom line is that everyones shit looks like someone else's shit. period. so stop talking shit on everyone you can on the internet for being "trendy" or biters. if you would like me to pull up some drug pieces and some of your pieces that look "strikingly similar", i will...i dont know you nor do i feel the need to start some funk with you based on the fucking INTERNET!!! you do what you do and i do what i do. real niggas know. they dont need people like graff jesus posting everything they do so people can see it. believe that

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

wtf r u typing about..less then a year ago?? its dated dipshit,.,,.and why did u post that crooks?? that aint looking like nuthin..dont let all ur heroes gang up on u again and tell u how stupid u sound

i wasnt talking to you i was refering to tbk before i read your post

Originally posted by Pores

if you would like me to pull up some drug pieces and some of your pieces that look "strikingly similar",i feel the need to start some funk with you based on the fucking INTERNET!!!real niggas know. they dont need people like graff jesus posting everything they do so people can see it. believe that

Hey, I'm the oxymoron here, only I can not make sense. So you talk shit about this guy, then you tell him you dont want to start funk?

Kinda offended by that niggas thing too, I'm black. I dont know either Hey-sus or poer, but I know that poer's crew does that post everything they do shit on this and puregraffin' and it looks like you guys are far from "niggas" (skill and skin color). On the self promo thing...I like to see the hey-sews shit more...but fuck self demotion anyways...means nothin'

dreos has also gotten alot better than before...

MY IDEA OF A SWEETDREAM IS SEEIN A PUNKASS TOY GET STOMPED THE FUCK OUT THE GET A ROCK SMASHED ON HIS DOME THEN HAVE THE HOMIE COME UP ALL CRAZY SWINGIN A BAT SMASHIN A KNEECAPS AND SHIT THEN SEEIN HIS OWN BAG OF PAINT BE USED LIKE A PILLOW IN A PILLOW FIGHT AND BBBBBBBBOOOOOOMMMM...RIGHT TO THE BACK OF HIS DOME..OR HERS FUCK THESE TRICKS....