hoodie appreceation thread

l0rdka0s

e-threatened?

seriously man...

If I saw someone stealing a tip jar or a charity box I would grab

them and make sure everyone in the store knew what they were doing.

No doubt some very pissed employee would give you a ton of shit

before I even had to say anything. You want some pissed of butch lesbian

jumping the counter because you're stealing HER $20. I sure as hell wouldn't.

and sure we've all done stupid things before...

but the sooner you grow out of that 'teenage retard; stage the better your life will be.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by JaZe

blah blah who cares my friends just happended to be there at the time because it was close to my school, dont act like you havent done anything like this before your all abunch of hipocritics and you know it inside

I cared enough to write. Yeah, i've found wallets and not given them back, racked a lot of things from stores, etc... but a tip jar? That's pretty lame dude. You get no "props" around here for that. How broke are you that ya gotta rip off a jar of change? Do you live on food stamps?

Originally posted by LENS

I cared enough to write. Yeah, i've found wallets and not given them back, racked a lot of things from stores, etc... but a tip jar? That's pretty lame dude. You get no "props" around here for that. How broke are you that ya gotta rip off a jar of change? Do you live on food stamps?

was i asking for props? i was telling you what my hood was for and when it came into use, anyways now that you both double homoerotic teamed me are you going to say how poor i am next or how "teenage" i am, cuz if so lens go back to finding other high rated post counters to gag on a chunk of fat ass, and kilo go back to perming your blonde pony tail in the mirror

i thought this was a hoodie appreciation thread?

what the hell happened...

i can honestly say i've never taken from a tip jar or donation box, or from someone who needed it more then me.

jaze, you're a low life kid.. try puttin that time spent on stupid shit into lookin for a job.

anyway...

Originally posted by mr.yuck

My head is too big .....my gargantuan domeski....

I wish this damn head wasn't so big cause rulssels are affordable.

Does anyone have any suggestions for cheap hoodies with a little extra head room?

for real...

i just like the fact that youre in your own little world and when i got my headphones on i cant hear the whiney bitchey college brats on the bus chattering on about how the hilton twins are sluts.

and tease your just jealous cause hiphop wouldnt accept you cause you live in the burbs... FOOL-OLA

Archived