Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zack Morris

how to eat pussy

Originally posted by Tesseract@Oct 7 2005, 07:26 AM

Oh, and btw, 69 is the SHIT, theres something different of how girls suck the dick on this position, so much better, and its definatelly the best visual i can get while doing her.

I must say, I am quite a big fan of this particular maneuvre....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

69 wins. Also, i won't lie, i definitely was about the ass with my ex, but thats for sure not something i'd even remotely think about doing with some girl i didn't know real well.

I think my ex started shaving her asshole maybe hoping that I'd lick it, yes? I never did haha and I'm a better man today because of it.

I think I eat pretty well

quick tips:

=make sure to lick LIGHTLY when you're starting

=Teasing a girl before you dive in is key (not zesto) (foreplay as well as kissing the insides of her thighs)

=Glide over the lips with your tongue softly in the beginning

=it's very sensitive when you first start eating (you wouldnt want a girl using teeth or sucking violently when you first pull off your pants) so take advantage of that and tease the hell out of her!

=build up slow (lick in rhythm and build speed as she builds excitemewnt(

I'm sure most of this was said...I read a tutorial a while back that was pretty good I think it was from sex tutorials.... practice makes perfect!

the 69 is ok ...you do get a better view but it's harder to lick her. I find it also hard to pay attenion while she is giving you head and vice versa

yeah, the 69 is nothing special. especially since there is usually somewhat of a height difference, its not the most comfortable position...

Yeah it is a little confusing at first, it's something I had to get used to with my previous girlfriend... I dunno what it was about being on the road that made her so hot.

I remember seeing something in the news about a chic getting charged with vehicular homicide cause she was giving her man roadhead and he crashed and he died. Never heard the outcome of the trial. I forget where it was too.

This is just like that thread telling people how to get laid. Pathetic. If you can't figure this shit out on your own then you don't need to be fucking anybody.

Originally posted by hottprincess@Oct 7 2005, 09:13 PM

:gaga: hello everyone well i think if ur a man doing that more props to u

ANOTHER QUALITY NEW USER. WELCOME TO 12OZ. LEAVE YOUR "Y" and "O" KEYS AT THE FUCKING DOOR.

Originally posted by knowlej@Jul 16 2001, 06:50 AM

if you need this step by step...

maybe you shouldn't be doing it in the first place

not exactly true. MOST guys should take the time to read it.

VERY good advice, except focusing on the clit too much. it is very sensitve in any girl, and i have had plenty of head that was ruined because the guy couldnt take his attention away from the clit-meister.

but yeah, that kinda turned me on ;)

Originally posted by STRAIGHT PUKE BRAH@Oct 8 2005, 02:53 AM

EATING PUSSY IS FOR FAGGOTS, GOD.

Since when did faggots start eating pussy?