how to eat pussy

Zack Morris

pussy. its full of vitamins and minerals, a pussy a day will keep the doctor away. how much licks does it take to get to he center of a pussy? pussy, it does a body good. pussy is what makes the world go round. pussy is as pussy does. its 5 pm, do you know where your pussy is? whats the meaning of pussy? pussy is the root of all evil.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dosoner@Oct 6 2005, 08:58 PM

disgusting?

fuck that taste turns me on.

as long as its not some really dirty needs to be washed type shit

like disgusting as in it was just some naturally nasty tasting pussy. it was a bad first experience...i like going down on girls, as long as they taste good...some girls just naturally taste weird to me, and i won't go down on them.

i've only gone down on 2 girls, but with one girl we would go down on each other at least once a day and we were together for nearly 3 years. (some of the older cats from 2001-2002 should remember all the threads i made about her and i) but anyway, back on topic, during them 3 years, i know i got good at it, damn good! and i like doing it, :lick:

ps, i could have sworn i posted in this thread back in 2001. guess not.

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin@Oct 7 2005, 03:07 PM

I'll never eat the box...I really wanted to fuck around with an ex one night, so I offered to do it, but backed out quite quickly

why the fuck not? eating pussy is rad. might want to get your face dirty or be prepared to disappoint every woman you ever sleep with

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Oct 6 2005, 09:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Oct 6 2005, 09:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysBombin@Oct 7 2005, 03:07 PM

I'll never eat the box...I really wanted to fuck around with an ex one night, so I offered to do it, but backed out quite quickly

why the fuck not? eating pussy is rad. might want to get your face dirty or be prepared to disappoint every woman you ever sleep with

[/b]

some girls just get the luck of the draw, i guess...

Originally posted by rental+Oct 7 2005, 03:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rental - Oct 7 2005, 03:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Oct 6 2005, 09:27 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysBombin@Oct 7 2005, 03:07 PM

[/b]

;) sup...

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Oct 6 2005, 10:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Oct 6 2005, 10:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by rental@Oct 7 2005, 03:45 PM

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Oct 6 2005, 09:27 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysBombin@Oct 7 2005, 03:07 PM

;) sup...

why don't you come take a ride on Space Mountain![/b]

Archived