how to eat pussy

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Oct 7 2005, 01:00 AM

just sayin dude, women talk. if you're thinking of banging one of her friends and she's already told em you don't dine at the downstairs cafe, you're not going to have much luck

For real.

Dudes shouldn't hold off on going down on girls like they're something special. It'll only backfire.

If a guy keeps a girl waiting, and then finally decides to do it, he better EXCEED her expectations cause if it ain't ALL THAT, she'll just roll her eyes and tell ALL her friends about what a wuss you are for not doing it in the first place. It's even more dissapointing than a guy who sucked at first, but was more than eager to do it.

Boys, don't even bother reading that Vice article. Every girl is different.

Orgasm Addict/Instant Gratification

Originally posted by aids is a myth@Oct 12 2005, 03:29 PM

the only reason this thread is getting hated on is because too many heads have overwhelming pride...

i wish this conversation was going on in real time so i could see your girlfriend's reaction when you spurt out 'i don't need any pussy-eating advice, i handle my business.'

Hahaha, yeah, I can totally see alot of people not getting laid.

Guest drewWrite

it's all about girl's hygiene. if she waxes it, i'll live down there for hours. my record is 8 orgasms in one session. my last girlfriend compared me to her vibrator.

if she's gross down there, i don't even want to stick my dick in it. have some standards fellas, let girl know she needs to clean up her act.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by platapie@Jul 16 2001, 08:47 PM

nah man you gotta rock the SHAQ teknique-

1.split the defense

2. hook shot

3.clit is what your gonna get.

it gos that easy you split the lips then you hook 2 fingers in there and kinda start rockin her and then lick her clit. man shell be screaming and shit dude. jus watch otu the bitch will try and sit on your face everytime after that.

platapie is moses......

:lol:

blahahahahahaha

Archived