how to eat pussy

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DETO+Oct 6 2005, 09:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DETO - Oct 6 2005, 09:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Oct 6 2005, 10:47 PM

Originally posted by rental@Oct 7 2005, 03:45 PM

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Oct 6 2005, 09:27 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysBombin@Oct 7 2005, 03:07 PM

I'll never eat the box...I really wanted to fuck around with an ex one night, so I offered to do it, but backed out quite quickly

why the fuck not? eating pussy is rad. might want to get your face dirty or be prepared to disappoint every woman you ever sleep with

some girls just get the luck of the draw, i guess...

;) sup...

why don't you come take a ride on Space Mountain!

[/b]

wow, i didnt know you and abc rolled like that...get a room, you guys!

Originally posted by DETO@Oct 6 2005, 10:04 PM

yeah, i know, i forgot to edit his post out, but i guess if you would want to get togethr with abc and i, i could teach him a few things on how to please a women!

hahahahaha...so, you want to get together with abc? and i watch? and send the tape to casek so that he can broadcast it worldwide for all the 12oz family to see? done and done.

as an aside, what would you be teaching abc really?

buck fush is hilarious....its true. act like youre not in the 8th grade.

Originally posted by rental+Oct 7 2005, 01:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rental - Oct 7 2005, 01:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DETO@Oct 6 2005, 10:04 PM

yeah, i know, i forgot to edit his post out, but i guess if you would want to get togethr with abc and i, i could teach him a few things on how to please a women!

hahahahaha...so, you want to get together with abc? and i watch? and send the tape to casek so that he can broadcast it worldwide for all the 12oz family to see? done and done.

as an aside, what would you be teaching abc really?

buck fush is hilarious....its true. act like youre not in the 8th grade.

[/b]

Whats up? :laugh1:

Originally posted by Tough Love@Oct 6 2005, 10:33 PM

hahahahaha its all about the come hither motion of the fingers

I like to refer to this as 'the thinker' or 'going Dopey' (as in Dopey Gillis).

*ahem*

And just so all the hot chix0rz in the thread don't get the wrong idea, my first response in here was a joke; feel free to message me and I'll be glad to e-lather the furry frog mouth.

As long as I know there hasn't been an grip of dick in a girl I don't mind making a meal out of it. Meh.

Originally posted by teen_014.jpg+Oct 7 2005, 01:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (teen_014.jpg - Oct 7 2005, 01:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Biggus Dickus@Oct 7 2005, 09:32 AM

I was molested by teen_014.jpg when I was 12. Thanks for the bad memory.

Fuck you. As I remember it, it was the other way around.

[/b]

The 69 is confusing like that.

Guest imported_Tesseract

<------pussyeater :tongue: :yum: :yuck: :spent2: :spent3: :umm: :crazy: :krunk: :lick: :nut: :sick: :spent:

Guest imported_Tesseract

Oh, and btw, 69 is the SHIT, theres something different of how girls suck the dick on this position, so much better, and its definatelly the best visual i can get while doing her.

Seems like alot of you guys are quick to throw your tounge on some pussy. Fuck that. I have to know a girl well before I go down on her. I love eating pussy but the bitch gotta earn that shit. There is no way I'm eating a chicks pussy that I just met. And its gonna be even longer before I eat her ass. You gotta earn this tounging beeeeeotch!!

Archived