SOLO BENCHER

Guest Graff Jesus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

werd

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

Before tbk started posting regularly I never noticed how much retarded beef was in and around my area. Apparently most of it circles around tbk.

yeah i guess when you become old and faded you gotta kick up a stink on the net so kids talk about you and the older writers lose what little respect they had for you.

Originally posted by SiempreUno

i cant believe they dissed that last one that sucks so bad, whoever dissed that is retarded.

sempr uzi

I think that actualy upped the value of that one. Now you could flick it for beef's sake, not just pass it up and forget you ever saw it.

Beef sucks, but it sure is interesting

i FORGOT...

I'M SO GLAD YOU GUYS JOINED MY CREW.. YOU REALLY GAVE ME CREDIBILITY ON THE WEB.. GOSH NOW THEY WON'T THINK THAT I'M JUST A DWEEB ON A COMPUTER WITH CYBER FRIENDS...

YEA WE NEVER HAD PAINTERS ON OUR CREW...WE JUST TAKE PICTURES..NOW WE ARE THE BEST

BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THE NEW KAER AND DREOS BIG BLUE I CAUGHT ON HALLOWEEN...

Guest Mike bibby

no one is dissing your bench crew, there is nothing wrong with benching, biter wrote "sending this one your way" on a freight because we all know how much you guys like to flick freights..now how is that dissing "the uuuuuuuuunion bencers"?

Archived