SOLO BENCHER

Guest Graff Jesus

Guest Graff Jesus
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by Graff Jesus

IM A FREE AGENT WHEN DO I GET DRAFTED?!?!

http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL65/1570894/3005310/36829927.jpg'>

MY BENCH IS THE SICKEST

http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL65/1570894/3005310/36829930.jpg'>

CHECK OUT THE TIGHT REFERS I SEE

Yes, please tidy up that bench. That's not going to make an impression on the UB boys here. If your looking to be a future possible UB draft pick in the near future you betta get your act together. But you do know your trains , you take the same crappy shots as they do.

Though that SUG/FARM dissage will suffice bring on those dissed DRUGS trains. Good stuff right there.

And what's up with those brown skidmarks. Bumping it up for poopy pants.

Originally posted by the kill

hermit your a fuckin clown dude go sniff crotch elsewhere who the fuck are you to diss boxstars.can it fuckoh.as far as ub............keep hangin on front street brothers and never forget..."the freedom to bench is priceless".....fuck,thats harsh are you for real.......?

Stop being so damn over protective of a crew you probably have no association with whatsoever. Like Sheryl Crow sings "Just sit back and enjoy the show" .

Originally posted by the kill

huh?sheryl crow?listen up leonard.....dont speak to me goof,your worthless just like your father. oh yeah a word from the misfits "i raped your mother today"

Misfits? Wow, your a real rebel aren't you. Tell you what, turn on the radio and go back to listening to Puffa Daddy or what ever he's calling himself today.

Originally posted by GoOverThe#'s

UB WESTCOAST!

I got my package out to you man, make sure and send me some good shit back this time. No more angle night shots. Hey C-Walk, I got your package! NICE!

HOT POST!!!:king:

yo man no doubt, i hope u like..sorry about the night time shots, but i figured all those streaks i sent would make up for it....

ub westcoast forilla